Profile for Joseph Gaffney > Reviews

Content by Joseph Gaffney

Joseph Gaffney "spiritwolf1953" (Ohio USA)

Patriots: A Nation Under Fire (PC CD)
Patriots: A Nation Under Fire (PC CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars one word "DIRE", 31 July 2007
easy to install dated game play .
easy to uninstall
easy waste of money

I would have rated it minus 3
the game for me lasted 1 save game and 2 levels found the civilian and he mindlessly walked in to a shot gun and i lost the mission .
I uninstalled it and went back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Creative HQ-80 - Headphones ( behind-the-neck ) - black, silver
Creative HQ-80 - Headphones ( behind-the-neck ) - black, silver

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG value for the small price, 12 May 2007
I have used various neck band headphones jvc senhheiser etc.

Listening enjoyment and comfort being a priority.

From the first time I put these on I was amazed at how soon I forgot I was wearing them. All I was aware of was the music.

Even after I had turned my mp3 player off ,also a creative I found myself still wearing the headphones. Lots of funny looks but I was unaware I still had them on . The sound is nice and rich plenty of base and volume with no distortion . I would say they are a fantastic value buy.

Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Western Digital My Book 320GB Essential USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars I read the reviews and thought I WANT ONE OF THOSE !!, 12 Dec. 2006
It does as every body else says ...Works right out of the box.

I did not install the google stuff .

Now all my mp3 and movies reside on this drive freeing up my hard drive on my pc. Best of all I can take it with me on holiday . Swap files with my family etc . Really pleased with the ease of use . It shows up as and extra drive called "my book". I just drop files into it and away they go.Very quick and quiet. Thank you to all who reviewed it and convinced me to buy one .

A Present For Everyone
A Present For Everyone
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars "EAR CANDY" for every body ,even us silver surfers, 11 July 2005
This review is from: A Present For Everyone (Audio CD)
Ok I may not be under 13, I am over 50!!
This album is just great. Every track makes me smile and is great to listen to. If it sounds good and you like it, it is good and this album is just that.
I was introduced to busted by my son "Kenny" a thank you goes out to him. I love the Life and fun in their music. It is rock not as I know it Jim. I like heavy metal, gothic rock, prog rock, Southern Rock etc. this album is just good youthful rock, Happy fun and cheerful, Plenty of sing-along songs and real music!
Go on buy it. Take the advice of an old git .You will not be disappointed

The Major League/Collector's Ivy League
The Major League/Collector's Ivy League

5.0 out of 5 stars As good Live as on Disc, 20 Jun. 2005
Hi, I have just got back from a holiday in Hastings. Lucky me.
Guess who I saw live?? Yes you got it.
They were fabulous. First thing I did on my return was to order this CD. Great Musicians and incredible live performance.
I do not understand how they did not have more chart success.
The fun and enjoyment of there music was there for all to see and hear. Getting Older but no less Spirited than in their youth.
Buy This CD and Feel Happy!!

Lace And Whiskey
Lace And Whiskey

4.0 out of 5 stars FOOT TAPPING music !!, 18 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Lace And Whiskey (Audio CD)
What is wrong with you people ? my feet were tapping from track one .This CD shows all sides of alice cooper . It is nice to listen to. that is what music is about fun listening and good vibes. never mind the analytical stuff if it sounds good enjoy it.
A great Listen as the title suggests .
Lace - soft and delicate.. Whiskey - a kicker with a bite.
Rock and a gentle Roll !!