Profile for Donkey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
CPO Network Coupler Cable Joiner
CPO Network Coupler Cable Joiner
Offered by The LACH Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Connect two Ethernet cables together easily with no fuss, 12 May 2015
Simply put, this allows you to join two Ethernet cables together, to form a single longer cable.

I found this useful when I'd installed a Ethernet cable under the floor, but it was too short. I bought this, plugged in the too-short cable, and plugged another Ethernet cable into the other side. That's it, there's nothing else required, no changing router or computer settings, it's just plug in and done.

A good piece of kit, no fuss, and it just works. It's been installed for over 6 months and no problems encountered. Recommended.

Moon GEM 2.0 Rear Light - White
Moon GEM 2.0 Rear Light - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light, rechargeable via USB, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Moon GEM 2.0 Rear Light (Sports)
This is an incredibly small and light red light for your bike. Noting that the image show is (wrongly) a white light, This mounts easily on my cycle helmet aiming backwards, with the fixing being strong by stretchy rubber material that is fiddly when stretching around the vents on an helmet, but only takes a minute or so. I would expect you could fit this to any helmet or bike. The size of the light is about the same as a small matchbox, so really tiny.

The light is incredibly bright and has different light patterns, including flashing lights. I'd say it is easily visible from a few hundred metres away by any passing car.

Usefully, the light charges via USB in only a couple of hours. Once charged, the light (on flash) operates for at least 6 hours (my longest ride), and I would be surprised if it didn't last 8 hours or more between charges. Charging is done via a mini-USB rather than that micro-USB we tend to see on recent smartphones.

Fitment to a bike is very easy, and once fixed it wont move or fall off. Note, however, if you fix this to your seat post it the LEDs will be vertical, i.e rotated by 90 degrees from the image displayed. I've ridden with the bike in the rain, and it's not affected the working of the light or later charging. The USB connector for charging is covered by the rubber cover, and this fits well to protect against water ingress.

In summary, an excellent light that is very small, easy to fit and swap between bikes, and is rechargeable via USB. Well recommended, as a main rear light or as a emergency backup.

Under Armour Original Boxerjock 6 Inch Extented Boxer Brief - Black, Medium
Under Armour Original Boxerjock 6 Inch Extented Boxer Brief - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent underwear - well recommended., 12 May 2015
I'm an keen runner and prefer underwear that provides good support, breathes easy, and fits well. These are excellent, and after being washed dozens of times, show no signs of wear or fading. I bought a number of pairs of these (and the 3-inch model) two years ago, and they still look great.

I use these now for normal day-to-day wear, they feel comfortable and look great.

I'm 5' 11", waist size has varied from 36", now down to 32", and medium is perfect. The waist band doesn't roll over, and the legs grip well without being too tight. The 6-inch model is still short enough such that it isn't on display even with very short running shorts. If you're carrying a few extra pounds, these will flatter you.

The best underwear I've found yet, well recommended.

World's Most Expensive Computer Mouse - The exclusive 'Diamond Flower'
World's Most Expensive Computer Mouse - The exclusive 'Diamond Flower'

5.0 out of 5 stars Considerably richer than you., 2 Oct. 2014
I bought 3 of these but didn't like them so threw them away. Woteva.Since selling my company to Google I don't care, I'm richer than you.

F in Exams 2014 Daily Calendar (Calendars)
F in Exams 2014 Daily Calendar (Calendars)
by Richard Benson
Edition: Calendar

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 15 Mar. 2014
Sorry, had to throw this in the bin by the end February. The 'answers' seem like someone has made them up on the spot just for this purpose, and there's little in here that is funny at all. None of my colleagues wanted it either, so in the bin it went.

Truly, truly awful - buy one and see!

LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box
LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for running, 21 Nov. 2013
Fits well, doesn't move around, and is very bright. Perfect for running on trails at night.

If it broke or I lost it, I'd buy another.

Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Feb. 2013
A really job product that I use much more than I expected. Keeps drinks hot for around 90 minutes and are still warm after about 3 hours. The steel part is well insulated but some heat is lost from the rubbery-plastic upper.

It doesn't fall over on the rough train journey I make, and you can pretty much throw it into your bag. I don't buy expensive coffees at the train station any more so it paid for itself in a month. Quality is great, and if I lost this one I'd buy another straight away.

Would recommend the 400ml over the 300ml (330ml is a typical soft drink can). Fits in my car cup holder, but I reckon it's too big for some of the VW/Audi pop-out drinks holders.

Berghaus Spectrum Men's Half Zip Fleece - Black, Large
Berghaus Spectrum Men's Half Zip Fleece - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 9 Feb. 2013
Good fit, great quality, great for the money.

Berghaus is well regarded and you're paying for the quality, not the name.

Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running socks, 9 Feb. 2013
These are very comfortable, fit well, and are really well cushioned on the sole. If you've never run in run-specific socks give these a try, they make a real difference.

Better than more expensive socks I've tried.

The Fight - Move Required (PS3)
The Fight - Move Required (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the press reviews before you buy, 10 Nov. 2010
Unfortunately I bought this game pre-release and didn't get to see any reviews before it was posted by Amazon. I can confirm it's spectacularly bad and I'm unsure how the 5-star reviews have come about on Amazon.

Seriously, Read the press reviews and avoid. There'll be a better Move fighting game one day.

Page: 1 | 2