Profile for Natalie Westgate > Reviews

Content by Natalie Westgate

Natalie Westgate "aur3lia" (Birmingham, England)

Broken: Number 6 in series (Otherworld)
Broken: Number 6 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken - book 6 of the Women of the Otherworld series, 28 April 2006
This is a fantastic book! I've always loved Kelley Armstrong's writing but found that I hadn't really clicked with Elena...until I read Broken. It has a bit of everything and I was torn between reading it slower, to make it last longer, and not being able to put it down! In the end I just couldn't stop reading and finished it wishing there was more because it was such a wonderful read.

You get to find out a bit more about one of the races, along with what's been going on with the pack since we last heard from Elena. The story in this one keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way through, and I don't think there was one chapter that ended without me wanting to carry on to find out what happened next.

I'm really looking forward to the next Elena book now, which I know won't be for a few more years, but I can comfort myself knowing that book 7, even though from a different perspective, will be just as good.

If you already know and love Kelley's work then you'll love this one too. If you're looking for a new author to get hooked on then Kelley Armstrong is definately a good choice!

Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pump It Up!
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A Workout That Works!, 24 Mar. 2005
This is a fantastic workout! I've used other workout videos/dvds in the past and was always disapointed, but this is the way all workouts should be.
It's split into sections, the whole thing takes just over an hour so if you don't have that much time to spare then you can just do the warm up, one section and the cool down.
I play tennis and swim every week so I don't consider myself unfit, it was great to find something that I could feel working but also that wasn't hard to pick up. At the same time, there are more complex steps that take some time to master, so it has something for all levels.
Deanne Berry and her team make it fun to do and I found it highly encoraging that you actually see her sweating and that it wasn't just me! I'm actually looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow, instead of my normal cringe on the way to the gym!