Profile for Lucy Thomas-Stanton > Reviews

Content by Lucy Thomas-St...

Lucy Thomas-Stanton

Page: 1 | 2
Envy: A Luxe Novel
Envy: A Luxe Novel
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Splendid?, 30 Oct 2013
I came to the end of this book and immediately searched the Amazon store for the next novel. Unfortunately, it had not yet come out. But other reviews told me that it was due out November last year. Well? Where is it?

Great book, by the way! ;)

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

3.0 out of 5 stars WHERE THE HELL HAS ITV GONE !!!!!?????, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
It's all I watch and now they've deleted it. Grrrrrr catchup tv makers.... Despite the fact I loved this app before today, I may as well delete it now. >:(

OXOXOXO Hugs and kisses an' all.

Rainbow Valley (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)
Rainbow Valley (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)
Price: 0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 16 Jun 2013
SPOILER ALERT!
Great book, although DON'T READ THE LAST BOOK FIRST or you'll feel really depressed when you read about all the characters who will fight in ww1 in Rilla of Ingleside(the next book). I loved reading about the manse children , Jerry ,Faith ,Carl and Una. There father is lost to the land of dreams, and gossip about the way the children are brought up spreads quickly. You can't help but love Mr Meridith, despite him spending most of his time thinking about his eternal soul.
I loved the book . A lovely, sentimental, leading conclusion.

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 22 May 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
This game is actually really good. Better then some you pay for by far! I'm doing this for gems... more words needed...

Anne of Avonlea Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Anne of Avonlea Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of the series, 2 April 2013
A great read, well written and all, but I must admit- I find Paul very, very irritating. Not the best of L.M.M 's books. My favourite is either Rilla of Ingleside or Anne of Green Gables.

Anne of the Island Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Anne of the Island Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They get darker and darker..., 2 April 2013
I read Anne of Greeen Gables a few years back; and it was all ways one of my favourite books. Little did I know it was one of a series. They are written beautifully- but each book sees the death of another well loved character. Oh, by the way, in this one Ruby Gills dies of tuberculosis. How lovely. Considering that they are little kids books, L.M.M does seem to enjoy bumping off her characters.

The Small House at Allington
The Small House at Allington

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 April 2013
Ok, so I'm not a book critic. I'm actually 13 years old and only bought this book because it was free and recomended. But it's a brilliant book, and I'm surprised I had never heard of it before. A must-read, if a little time consuming(it's one heck of a long book!)

Temple Run
Temple Run

4.0 out of 5 stars love dis app, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Temple Run (App)
Get it. Fun, very addictive and FREE !!! I actually prefers this to temple run two cos it's simple and fast.

Rilla of Ingleside
Rilla of Ingleside

5.0 out of 5 stars A Work of Art, 8 Mar 2013
A beautiful book. Found it hard to stop crying and never stopped reading. Have read all the other books in the Anne series an this is the best one yet. And, to boot, it's free!

Logo Quiz
Logo Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Logo Quiz (App)
It's actually a pretty addictive game. Some really easy logos, some you should know but don't , and some extremely difficult ones.

Page: 1 | 2