Profile for Bizi > Reviews

Home Comforts
Home Comforts
by James Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Home Comforts (Hardcover)
Like the telly programmes. Will have a go.

The Levant Trilogy: "Danger Tree", "Battle Lost and Won" and "Sum of Things"
The Levant Trilogy: "Danger Tree", "Battle Lost and Won" and "Sum of Things"
by Olivia Manning

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
A superb story
Umputdownable.

Sloggi Women's Basic Maxi 3 Pack Plain Brief, Multicoloured (Violet/Dark Combination), Size 16
Offered by Boxers-and-briefs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Comfortable and the colours feel new. I've only had white ones before.

Moomin Bowl - Moomintroll
Moomin Bowl - Moomintroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts a smile on your face every morning, 23 Oct. 2013
I love the Moomins and this bowl is truly wonderful. I had chipped my old bowl and couldn't wait for the replacement.Luckily the bowl arrived promptly.

Quick, Let's Get Out of Here (Puffin Books)
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here (Puffin Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Oct. 2013
Needed this for school. It arrived on time. Michael Rosen is such a brilliant poet. My pupils loved it, too.

Kenneth Cole Gents Smart Black Dial With Subdial Bracelet Watch With Date KC3678
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 2 July 2009
It was a present for my husband and he is very pleased with his watch. It is stylish, easy to put on (clasp is well designed),the face is easy to read and it is very easy to set and reset the time. Very good value for money!

Mama Do You Love ME?
Mama Do You Love ME?
by Barbara M. Joosse
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Insight into Inuit Culture and Motherly Love, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Mama Do You Love ME? (Board book)
A favourite of my son's when he was between 4 and 7. We read it over and over again enjoying the beautiful pictures and the wonderful language. The little girl is delightful; mischievous in her thoughts checking the limits of her mother's love. And of course that love is limitless! My son used to ask me how much I loved him and loved my answers more than the raven loves his treasure, more ...

Anjum's New Indian
Anjum's New Indian
by Anjum Anand

5.0 out of 5 stars A Breath of Fresh Air, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Anjum's New Indian (Hardcover)
A super cookery book for someone who has been a bit apprehensive to try a wider range of Indian cooking. Favourite so far is the Goan Fish Curry. It is absolutely delicious! The recipes are easy to follow and I now shop more regularly in our local Asian store! I now know what to ask for when I go. The vegetables and spices are so much better as well as cheaper! This will be a gift to friends who also love Indian food.

Rurouni Kenshin Volume 28: Toward a New Era with Poster (Rurouni Kenshin)
Rurouni Kenshin Volume 28: Toward a New Era with Poster (Rurouni Kenshin)
by Nobuhiro Watsuki

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful ending to a fantastic series, 16 Sept. 2006
This has to be the most satisfing ending to a series that I have come across to date, It concludes the ferocious battle between Enishi and Kenshin, and even has plenty of space to tell what happens to characters many years in the future

this is purely my opinion, but I found this final book to be the best in the Revenge arc, if not the entire series.

I must state to anyone who hasnt read all the books previous to this, that I would seriously recomend you read them before you get this as it would completely ruin the climax as it has so many twists in the book

overall though kenshin has been a fairly balanced series, starting off fairly roughly, then building up with the Kyoto arc and finally finishing with the amazing revenge arc, where the art and story reach thier peak

I give this volume all the five stars as it really deserves it and i'll have to say that the series deserves four.

it is a good manga series, but it could have been legendary like naruto or fruits basket

and before I forget the whole series can be enjoyed by both sex's easily unlike other manga such as berserk where a woman may (i say the word may) feel uncomfortable, however kenshin is calm and plays "by the book"