Profile for J McDowell > Reviews

Content by J McDowell

J McDowell

Page: 1 | 2
New iPhone 6 Case Cover Pink Hard Back Hybrid Rubberised Phone Product (4.7" Inch 2014 iphone 6 Smartphone) from The Keep Talking Shop® Accessories (Pink Hybrid Case)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover for the money, 10 Dec. 2014
Perfect cover for the new iPhone 6. Nice feel to it too. Good value for money.

EcoAir DD128 Desiccant Dehumidifier with Ioniser and Silver Filter, 8 Litre - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dehumidifier - worth every penny!!!, 26 Feb. 2014
If you are like me and need a dehumidifier for condensation problems for a biggish house then look no further. My old one broke down and I was gutted as they didn't make the model anymore. I bought one and it was more than useless - returned to the store. So I researched thoroughly and read a lot of people's reviews and advice. And finally decided that this was the one! It works a treat. I have a large landing which is where I put it when it's on. It's collects a huge amount of water in a short space of time. I even use the laundry mode - didn't think I would. Dries clothes quickly! Really pleased with it. I own a 4 bed house and this is ideal for this size of house.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 2:58 PM BST

Crocs Crocband Lego, Unisex-Child Clogs, Neon Magenta/Neon Purple, 8/9 UK Child
Crocs Crocband Lego, Unisex-Child Clogs, Neon Magenta/Neon Purple, 8/9 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Crocs :-), 26 Feb. 2014
I picked these for their bold colours hoping that they would match with all holiday outfits. Received the item quickly and I'm really pleased with them. My daughter loves and is already wearing them around the house! Item very reasonably priced especially free postage.

Highlander Microfibre Towel - Pink, X-Large
Highlander Microfibre Towel - Pink, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camping towel, 29 Dec. 2013
Ideal towel for any campers. I bought this one because of its size, easily wraps around you. It is big but packs small and is lightweight. Dries really quickly. Washes well. It took me a bit to get used to the different texture these towels have compared to normal towels - it's a bit like a chamois leather! But I managed a whole month in France this summer with it. Great buy.

Hello Kitty Chunky Toddlers 4 Wheeled Easy Ride On Scooter Toy
Hello Kitty Chunky Toddlers 4 Wheeled Easy Ride On Scooter Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great First Scooter, 29 Dec. 2013
I really liked this scooter because of the four wheels. It was be steadier for my daughter but unfortunately because she is tall for age the handle bars were a little short for her! No option to higher or lower them - shame :-( Not good over grass but great on tarmac and indoors.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As it is!, 29 Dec. 2013
Does what it says!!! Had no problems with it so far as I've found with similar items. Value for money.

Hungry Hungry Hippos Elefun & Friends Board Game
Hungry Hungry Hippos Elefun & Friends Board Game
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first game, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hungry Hungry Hippos (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter this Christmas. She's 3 and loves it! Bought it at half price £7.50 so definitely value for money. Not worth full asking price though!

18" Ladies Girls NAVY BLUE Hand Luggage Cabin Flight overnight weekend Bag Sports Gym Holdall
Offered by Just Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Little Bag, 29 Dec. 2013
Love my new swim bag. Just the right size to fit everything in. Fits into slim lockers really easily no more pushing and shoving my bag in anymore! Please not that the photo does not reflect actual colour! It most definitely is navy as in the description.

300 Beers to Try Before You Die!
300 Beers to Try Before You Die!
by Roger Protz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 29 Dec. 2013
This was an ideal present for someone who is really difficult to buy for but loves his real ales and lager!

SIBEL Small freestanding plastic framed mirror - White
SIBEL Small freestanding plastic framed mirror - White
Offered by Perfect Looks

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but does what it says!, 20 Oct. 2013
Exactly as described. Perfect mirror for camping trips.It is small but it does the job required. Easy to pack away.

Page: 1 | 2