Profile for denise > Reviews

Content by denise

denise

Page: 1 | 2
JML Ceracraft 20cm Ceramic Saucepan Pan Pot Non Stick Multi Purpose Easy Clean Aluminium & Steel Base Kitchen Utensil (Red)
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with it, 26 July 2015
very happy with it, I have it for a few months and it actually doesn't stick, it's easy to clean, I'm actually going to buy a frying pan from the same brand, since I'm glad with it.

Simba Electronic Keyboard
Simba Electronic Keyboard
Offered by De Silvo Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I have it for 3 months and it's good, it survives toddlers, 26 July 2015
This review is from: Simba Electronic Keyboard (Toy)
I have it for 3 months and it's good, it survives toddlers! The sound is good enough, it has many features and it works well.

Junior Garden Set. Caddy, Tools & Watering Can
Junior Garden Set. Caddy, Tools & Watering Can
Offered by Horrizon

2.0 out of 5 stars the set is good but the watering can leakes, 26 July 2015
The set is great, my daughter uses it for both dirt and sand, but the watering can leakes, so it doesn't retain the water, which is disappointing.

LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party
LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
best toy ever!

Benross Group Red Hot 37060 2200W Professional Hair Dryer
Benross Group Red Hot 37060 2200W Professional Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars which is a great feature. It works really well, 20 Oct. 2014
The dryer has 3 levels for heat and 3 for power, which is a great feature. It works really well!

Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Bath Sheet, Aqua
Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Bath Sheet, Aqua
Offered by Lifestylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
great, simple bath sheets at a great price.

New Boys Girls Infants Wellington Boots Snow Winter Rain Wellies UK Sizes 4-10
New Boys Girls Infants Wellington Boots Snow Winter Rain Wellies UK Sizes 4-10

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and funny design, 20 Oct. 2014
I chose a number a bit large for my baby, but that was on me! The wellies are great quality and th design is very cute, I bought the green ones for a baby girl and the green's has eyes popping out so they are my favorites! Crocodiles match with mud :)

Baby Blankets 75x75cm 2 Layered Luxury Reversible Rabbitfur Sateen Binding.- Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars very soft, the baby loved it, 2 Oct. 2014
I was trying to get blanket similar to my baby's safety blanket and this one is smaller, but she adopted it as well, since is more soft and tender than the other, which makes it perfect for her safety blanket, she immediately grabed it in the same way. I recommend it!

Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Perfect, easy to use, adapts perfectly!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it actually is perfect and great quality, 15 Sept. 2014
I was very surprised, isnce it was so cheap, it actually is perfect and great quality, so practical to use inside my backpack to keep my stuff organized!

Page: 1 | 2