Profile for Michael "C" > Reviews

Content by Michael "C...

Michael "C" (Santee, Ca. United States)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Neuropathy Relief? Really..., 14 Jan 2014
First of all I am an active 63 years old male that was on my feet every day. I am still working, have children and grand children I like to be with. Then I found that I have Peripheral Neuroapathly; the extreme painful, burning numbness to the pads of the feet and ankles. This immediately changed the quality of my life. I have read up on and purchased many creams, sprays and the salves. I have had to soak my feet in water many times a day just to calm the painful sensations of my feet. I have tried just about everything that is available that claims to bring relief from the burning and painful pads of the feet. Most do an OK job but after using them for a while, I cannot stomach the medicinal smell or the greasiness of the product that is very pungent. This change in my activity level threw me into depression. Is this all I have to look forward to each morning?

I came across Penetrex while shopping on Amazon and was very impressed with the many positive and some negative reviews. After reading for myself I took the plunge and ordered the product. I followed the instructions which got me started and have found the product to be easily applied throughout the day as necessary. A little goes a long way.

After a month, I have started on my second jar and must say I am very, very pleased with the results. Instructions explain that it takes a bit of time with repeated applications to see full results. After a few days of application, sure enough the relief came by calming the nerves to the feet and the reduction of extreme burning sensation and numbness of Neuroapathy. I am amazed and thankful for a product that does what its owners claims to do. Being able to get back to the things like walking, working and just being able to operate without the debilitating affects is a wonderful Godsend. There is an added bonus of a very pleasant "pepperminty" smell; it lingers for a few minutes then subsides.

If you suffer from any of the symptoms the product claims to help, you owe it to yourself and your family to investigate the claims of Penetrex. Reasonably priced, try it, you will not be disappointed. If you are, their money back guarantee will cover your costs. This is a quality of life decision. Hopefully you to can get back to a normal routine after using Penetrex. You will be glad you did. Honest!