Profile for Mr. S. Jones > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Jones

Mr. S. Jones (uk)

Invasion from the Sun (Invasion form the Sun Book 1)
Invasion from the Sun (Invasion form the Sun Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read., 7 Sep 2014
I really enjoyed this book, can't wait till the next part comes out. However the author needs to brush up on his spelling and understand things like there, and their. Silly mistakes. But still worth getting the book.

WW1 1914 - 2014 Centenary White Cross and Red Poppy Wreath Lapel Pin Remembrance Day Badge LEST WE FORGET
Offered by elixir77uk

Ship of Force
Ship of Force

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ship of Force (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally read ww1 books, but this caught my eye, very enjoyable read. Kept me going all day, kept wanting to read a bit more.

Thursday at Noon: a Mideast Political Thriller
Thursday at Noon: a Mideast Political Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable read, 31 Dec 2013
First book I have read written by William F Brown, and I'm pleased to say I did really enjoy it.

Buckingham Palace Blues (An Inspector Carlyle Novel)
Buckingham Palace Blues (An Inspector Carlyle Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really very good, 7 Aug 2013
Really enjoyed this book. My hour ride on the tube seemed like a few minutes whilst I was deep in this book.

How to Learn and Memorize English Vocabulary ... Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the English Language (and adaptable to many other languages ... (Special Edition for ESL & EFL Teachers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memory book, 27 Jan 2013
Just been flicking through this book, like what I see, can't wait to get started.
You can use these systems to remember anything.

SuperLEDTM GU10 LED BULB 5.5W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LEDs IN COOL WHITE THE BRIGHTEST SMD BULBS REPLACING 50W HALOGEN BULBS
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 24 Dec 2012
Far brighter than my old 50w ones with a better white light, very pleased with these bulbs. I have replaced all my bulbs with these.

Samsung N145 Plus 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, Webcam,  Windows 7 Starter)
Samsung N145 Plus 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)
Offered by CSC Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Good notebook, 16 Feb 2012
Brought for my son who loves it. Works very well. Only thing you must watch is of you upgrade the memory, check inside which type it is as we found it was not the type DDR2 as advertised but was DDR3.

From Belly Fat to Belly Flat: The Medically Proven Diet to Reshape Your Body
From Belly Fat to Belly Flat: The Medically Proven Diet to Reshape Your Body
by Dr C W Randolph

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 Jun 2009
found thios book very interesting. As a result have tried several ideas, managed to use 6 lbs so far and I'm not really trying.