Profile for Panda > Reviews

Content by Panda

Panda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
PINK COTTON BLOOMERS, COMBED COTTON ELASTICATED WAIST AND LEG.
PINK COTTON BLOOMERS, COMBED COTTON ELASTICATED WAIST AND LEG.
Offered by CattyB's Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, 28 Jan. 2016
These bloomers are lovely soft and warm. Size as I expected. Would definitely buy these again.

Interstellar (2014)
Interstellar (2014)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Night enjoyment, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Interstellar (2014) (Amazon Video)
Both my husband and myself enjoyed this film. It kept us both interest right to the end.

6 Pairs Plus Size Maxi Brief. Printed Fabric. 52-66 Inch Hips. (60-62 Inch Hips)
Offered by ICONIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 Jun. 2015
Very pleased with these pants which fitted perfectly.

Cosipet Ltd Chelsea Kalahari Bed, Large, 36-inch, Brown
Cosipet Ltd Chelsea Kalahari Bed, Large, 36-inch, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dog, 27 Jan. 2015
I have a 1 year old dog who has refused to sit on other dog beds I have given him. He loves this one, where he can curl up and feel secure. I am also very pleased with the Cosipet well made and lovely and soft for the dog.
My dog came from a Dogs home and he had a very bad start in life, that is why I feel Cosipet helped him feel more secure.

Dreamland De Luxe Faux Fur Brown & Beige Electric Heated Cushion 110w
Dreamland De Luxe Faux Fur Brown & Beige Electric Heated Cushion 110w

5.0 out of 5 stars I got it as I have very bad arthritis. The day the cushion arrived I had ..., 20 Jan. 2015
I am really impressed with this heated cushion. I got it as I have very bad arthritis. The day the cushion arrived I had very bad earache. I put it on 3 and put my head on it, this was much better than a hot water bottle, which soon needs filling with hot water again. The next day the pain in my ear had gone.
I moved it to my chair in the living room and placed it behind my back which is painful with arthritis. The heat is really good and I am not so stiff on standing, again better than a hot water bottle.
I can only praise this cushion, it definitely has helped me in many ways.

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE OF 32" IN GREEN FIBRE OPTIC WITH STARS AND BAUBLES
BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE OF 32" IN GREEN FIBRE OPTIC WITH STARS AND BAUBLES
Offered by Christmas Concepts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect size, 13 Dec. 2014
This is a really beautiful tree. I am really impressed with it's size. I would recommend it for anyone wanting a small Christmas tree.
I wanted a tree that I could put on my corner unit, that a new puppy I have, cannot reach or pull apart. A perfect fit and size.

WWF 22cm Plush Koala
WWF 22cm Plush Koala

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly Koala Bear, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: WWF 22cm Plush Koala (Toy)
I was looking for a bear that was not too big. This bear is a lovely size and a really beautiful bear.

The Inspirational Collection
The Inspirational Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this was very good for the price I paid, 22 Oct. 2014
I think this was very good for the price I paid. It really has some lovely songs on this Album. Daniel O'Donnell puts feeling into all the songs he sings.
This is a must for anyone who likes him.

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone greater than us., 28 Sept. 2014
I have read this book twice and have really enjoyed it. Some people may have different views about it, I have a very open mind due to my own experiences and would not doubt any of it.
This is not the first time I have read of things being cured, which doctors here on earth could not.
I would recommend anyone to read it.

Songs Of Praise Non-Stop: 29 Great Songs Of Inspiration
Songs Of Praise Non-Stop: 29 Great Songs Of Inspiration
Offered by Super Duper

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD the way the songs follow on and ..., 26 Sept. 2014
I love this CD the way the songs follow on and it has a lovely collection of songs on it. It is different from the other CD's I have with hymns on a real change.
I am now looking for other CD's which are done like this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10