Profile for N. W. ROTHERY > Reviews

Content by N. W. ROTHERY

N. W. ROTHERY (Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
DeWalt DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set
DeWalt DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking item. A bit more expensive than your run ..., 25 July 2015
Cracking item. A bit more expensive than your run of the mill driver bit set, but well worth the extra!

ROAMERS 3 EYELET DESERT BOOTS
ROAMERS 3 EYELET DESERT BOOTS
Offered by GMDC Global Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome DB's shame about delivery., 25 July 2015
I love Roamer DB's, they are wide fitting and look brilliant.....very retro, which suits me being an old mod, but delivery is nothing short of shambolic.

They took 3 weeks and an untold number of emails for these boots to finally arrive.

I have used Roamer DB's for the last 5 years and have tried all the various colours but these Dark Brown suede ones are the business!

I would give the boots 5 stars but delivery would have to be 0-1 stars, therefore overall I have given them a 3.

AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars what a disgrace!!! First of all Amazon ..., 25 Jan. 2015
what a disgrace!!! First of all Amazon try selling a charger for the kindle at an extortionate price when it should have been included when purchased......then they try and get us to pay 10 quid for a stylus!!! I use a stylus on my phone that cost 1 pound and i have had it for nearly a year with no probs. Save your money......ITS A STYLUS.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Origami Case (3rd Generation - 2013 release), Mineral Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon, you are a disgrace!, 25 Dec. 2013
Firstly they want to charge you 17.99 for a mains charger that should be included with the Kindle and then they want to charge 29.99 for a cover for it aswell.

Hang your heads in shame, this is an absolute mickey take of the highest order. I am really chuffed with my new Kindle, but refuse to pay your ridiculous prices for simple accessories.

Lets face it, this is purely a money making ploy by the marketing suits. A cover that should be 10 to 15 quid is being touted for 2 to 3 times the amount it should be.

If this is how Amazon exploits its customers then I will be avoiding them in the future!

Graffiti on the Train
Graffiti on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only but one CD this year....make it this one!, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Graffiti on the Train (Audio CD)
What can I say that has not already been written below about this superb album? I am a massive Phonics fan but over the last couple of years I have found myself playing their stuff less and less, but this album has re-lit the fires!! There are some excellent tracks on here that immediately jump out at you, like In a moment, Indian Summer but it is the quality of the "other tracks" that make this album an instant Phonics classic. If I were to put my neck on the line I would even go as far as saying this is their best album so far, evening eclipsing Word Gets Around or JEEP!

StarTech.com DB9 to RJ45 Modular Adapter - F/F
StarTech.com DB9 to RJ45 Modular Adapter - F/F

5.0 out of 5 stars Pin Out?, 1 Feb. 2013
Great piece of kit and a great price but would benefit from a pin out diagram showing which colour cable goes to which pin on the RJ45.

Cable-Tex 9 way female DB9 to RJ45 8 pin socket modular adapter
Cable-Tex 9 way female DB9 to RJ45 8 pin socket modular adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Pin Out?, 1 Feb. 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a Screwdriver!, 1 Feb. 2013
Does what it says on the tin! Good quality and a good price. What more can you say about a screwdriver?

Indian Summer
Indian Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in Style, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Indian Summer (MP3 Download)
I've been waiting a long time for some new stuff from the best band in the World and I wasn't disappointed, this is a step back to their anthems from Word Gets Around and has whetted my appetite for the new album due out next month. Bring it on!

Ska Madness 2
Ska Madness 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonus Content????, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ska Madness 2 (Audio CD)
A brilliant compillation of some of the most well known classic Ska tracks. But can someone please explain how to access the 2 bonus tracks? When I visited the web site as instructed on the CD, I am informed that the content is not available in the UK?

Page: 1 | 2