Profile for dedro > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Olympus Conversion Lens Adapter for FCON-T01, TCON-T01, TG-1
Olympus Conversion Lens Adapter for FCON-T01, TCON-T01, TG-1

4.0 out of 5 stars More than I was expecting, 29 Dec. 2012
I was expecting only a circular plastic thing and it came with a lens cap too with Olympus logo. Very nice.
Now I can start thinking in buying the lesens for my little camera.

Acetec Desk Holder Stand Dock Cradle - for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone 5 4S 4
Acetec Desk Holder Stand Dock Cradle - for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone 5 4S 4
Offered by Bluestone Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap stand, 26 July 2011
There isent much to say about this product, it does what it say. Two pieces of acrylic, mount them together, and rest your celular/smartphone on it.

Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Black PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch - With Clip In Phone Holder and Internal Card Holder + Free Screen Protector
Offered by MobySpares

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, for the price., 26 July 2011
This was a nice lether case but not what I was looking for. I tought that I could use it like one of the ipad covers, like a stand. The cover protects well the smartphone.

impexo Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell with Matt Back and Glossy Edges unbreakable TPU protection Gel-Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., 22 July 2011
It's getting tired to find the perfect protection to my new Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100).
This case was almost perfect. The only down side was the top right corner don't have protection. It has a hole that I don't understand why it exists there. I don't want to be the one that broke his smartphone in the "only" place that the cover don't protect him. :P
The rest is good for the price asked.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2011 5:01 PM BST

atFoliX Samsung Omnia-II i8000 Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear
atFoliX Samsung Omnia-II i8000 Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Riviving my old Samsung Omnia II (i8000), 22 July 2011
I bought this to replace my i8000 old protection.
I think I was unlucky with this purchase. I say this because the screen protection, despite of being seled, had some light malformations on the sticky side. And the problema was only noticeable after been placed on my i8000 screen.
I bought other screen protections from this maker and this is the 1st wit problem.
Be aware, it might happen to you too.

Amzer 86020  Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case for Samsung Omnia 2 i8000
Amzer 86020 Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case for Samsung Omnia 2 i8000

4.0 out of 5 stars Rigid is it's name., 22 July 2011
For the 1st impression it's a good and rigid case of rubber. Protection above all. The design is 2nd or 3rd place... :D But the most important is that the smartphone is well protected from every corner, back and the top front.
Let's see if this protection can help me sell my old Samsung Omnia II (i8000).

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 5 PC LUXURY GIFT ACCESSORY PACK - BLACK MESH HARD CASE / COVER / SHELL + SCREEN PROTECTOR + POUCH CASE + CAR CHARGER + HEADSET PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap dosen't mean all good, 16 July 2011
I thought this would be a great pack but not for me.
I bought this package more because of the protecting cover. It's nice but protect less than I would like too. The earplugs serve well as a second pair but are not that great, doesn't have the button to answer the calls. Didn't use the charger for now, and I'm afraid to do so... let's hope I'm wrong but the sum of all seems not reliable and I don't want to wreck my SGS2 (GT-I9100). I didn't use the screen protector because I already had one.
Resuming, for the price I can't complaint much.

32GB Micro SDHC CLASS 10 memory card with SD adapter
32GB Micro SDHC CLASS 10 memory card with SD adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 16 July 2011
Arrived one day before the dead line but tt works in my Samsun Galaxy S II (GT-I9100).
I couldn't mesure the speed but it seemed faster than my 8GB Class 2 microSD card that I had before.
Let's hope it dosen't broke before the warranty ends.

atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protection film for Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) - Anti-reflective screen protection! Top quality

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but..., 11 July 2011
Nice cut and fit's perfect on my Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
The product has very good quality but I prefer the cristal one, I don't mind having reflex. It changes a little the AMOLED+ quality and hads some colorfull dots to the screen (specially noticeable on lighted areas on the screen).

atFoliX FX-Clear screen-protection film for Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) - Crystal-clear screen protection! Top quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be less reflective, 11 July 2011
I'm trying to buy a cristal screen-proctection film that don't reflect to much. I end up not using this one as it reflects too much for my liking. Good quality though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5