Profile for dedro > Reviews

Kata Pro-Light PL-C-STRAP Strap for Camera
Kata Pro-Light PL-C-STRAP Strap for Camera
Offered by PHOTO UNIVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable., 14 April 2013
I bought this Strap because of the "hooks". With them I can attach to the shoulder straps and releave neck strain. Very useful.

Webs of Influence: The Psychology of Online Persuasion
Webs of Influence: The Psychology of Online Persuasion
by Nathalie Nahai

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 14 April 2013
Very well written, easy to read, and above all it's a wonderful work of research about internet psycology and gives us tools to undertand how our brain works. I love this book. Thanks Nathalie.

Maxsima - Lens Hood for OLYMPUS LH-55B fits M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4.0 -5.6 Lens & Olympus M.Zuiko 12-50mm EZ f/3.5-6.3 lens
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the same, and it's cheaper., 14 April 2013
I'm not going to say nothing about Olympus own lens hood, this would be another review.
This Lens Hood if from JJC and does it's job for a fraction of the Olympus hood. I don't think it's worse than the "Original".

Olympus EP-11 Detachable Eyepiece
Olympus EP-11 Detachable Eyepiece

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 14 April 2013
I bought this one so I could have more protection against the light in the viewfinder. Now I can have my eye protected and see the screen much clear.

Lens Adapter for Olympus OM Lens to Micro 4/3 M4/3 Camera GH3 GF3 E-PL3 E-P3 DC116
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice adapter, 14 April 2013
I just bought this one to try some old Olympus OM lenses. It works like a charm. It's robust and it does it's job well. Had no problems so far.

Lens Adapter for Canon EOS EF lens to Micro M 4/3 43 M4/3 M43 E-P1 E-P2 G1 GH1 DC50
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice adapter, 14 April 2013
I knew what I was buying so no surprise that using a EF or EF-S mount lens we cant control the aperture, but you can control the shutter speed. I Just wanted to have one of this adpters at hand when I whant to teste other glass. That's all.

Polaroid Pocket-Sized Digital Grey Card Set With Quick-Release Neck Strap for Digital Photography
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and practic, 23 Feb 2013
Here's something that I was wanting to have for a long time. This one takes few space in my backpack and it's very easy to use. Quality seems good.

Samsung Galaxy S II MHL HDTV Adapter
Samsung Galaxy S II MHL HDTV Adapter
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Let's play on the TV, 29 Dec 2012
It's a nice little gadget and it's handy and all specially if you whan't to show pictures or movies you take with your Smartphone to your family or friends.
The downside, for me, is that you need the micro UBS cable (charger or USB port) to give the extra charge needed for the video signal to arrive to the telly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice middle tool, 29 Dec 2012
An all arround pocket knife that does the job well done. But for my use I think I would be better with the other model that has the screw driver.

Gerber  Pocket Sharpener
Gerber Pocket Sharpener
Offered by Buying & Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Small quick sharpener, 29 Dec 2012
This small and quick sharpener is a nice tool to have arround in one of your camping bags. If you need to sharpen your knife and don't have the proper tool, this does a good work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4