Profile for Inflam3 > Reviews

Mission Impossible Quadrilogy [Blu-ray] [1996] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Price: 18.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Awesome!, 24 Jan 2014
Great collection to own on bluray! fantastic films, though I sort of wish I waited now I know there is Mission Impossible 5 upcoming! But I guess i'll stick to my quadrilogy and buy the 5th when it comes out seperately. Great price by amazon and fantastic product

Disney Pixar Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Disney Pixar Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ John Lasseter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for everyone in the family, 24 Jan 2014
One of my favourite bluray boxsets which I own, I love all the films in it and my partner loves all the movies, and the rest of my friends and family. Can't go wrong with a disney animated pixar bluray collection.

Bluray as always is amazing quality, though only a few of them come with a bonus disk with extra's so would have been nice for them all to be included but I suppose, I don't really watch them disks anyway!

StarTech 4x SATA Power Splitter Adapter Cable
StarTech 4x SATA Power Splitter Adapter Cable
Price: 4.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but could be better, 24 Jan 2014
For the price of this product (I think it was less than 5) it's great as it does what I require, but i was expecting it to be more flexible and not feel so cheap but none the less, for the price including postage I suppose it's what I should expect!

Done it's job so 4 stars!

Awanaitsumorino Genkidene
Awanaitsumorino Genkidene
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song from a awesome band!, 24 Jan 2014
I got this song after hearing one of their other songs from their album and their albums are awesome! this song is one of my favourites and has been listened to over and over! great mp3 service from amazon too! quick and easy download using their software or listen to it on their website!

Custom parksign - Parking Only HONDA CBR 1000 RR Fireblade - parking lot sign. (ALL FIXING INCLUDED)(Extra Large Size:32cm x 24cm)
Offered by Giftonlineshop
Price: 6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome present for a 1000RR owner, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for my best mate who has a 1000RR, he loved it! Will keep it outside on his wall where his fireblade is parked. Great product, great size, great material with screws!

Bleach - Mens Ichigo One Color T-Shirt in Black, Medium, Black
Bleach - Mens Ichigo One Color T-Shirt in Black, Medium, Black
Offered by Fashion First
Price: 17.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tshirt!, 24 Jan 2014
One of my favourite tshirts! I'm a big bleach fan and this design is awesome! plenty more tshirts to come! great product

eSynic USB Wireless Game Gaming Receiver Adapter Controller Pad for Xbox Xbox360 & Slim Consoles Compatible with Windows OS
Offered by eSynic
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product for a low price!, 6 Dec 2013
Awesome product but didn't work first time for my machine - Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. So if this product or very similar product doesn't work right away for you, here is a very quick guide to getting it to work without any issues.

Once you have received, connect it to your PC, if your PC has issues finding the driver for it, head over to the Microsoft website and download the relevant driver for your windows...

Wireless - [...]
Wired - [...]

Once downloaded, install the software. Once it's fully installed, head over to your Device Manager (located in Control Panel) and your receiver should come up under unknown device. Simply right click on it, select "browse my computer for driver software", click "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and find common Microsoft controllers and once you've selected that, it will show a few drivers.

Which driver you pick should be pretty obvious (always the newer version if there is the same driver but different year) and for the relevant product (wireless/wired controller or wireless receiver) - In this current case you would select wireless receiver.

Then it should work fine!

OZONE Lanpck Backpack for 17 inch Laptop - Black
OZONE Lanpck Backpack for 17 inch Laptop - Black
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gaming LAN bag! (Laptop), 6 Dec 2013
Bought this, not realising how big it was! It arrived and I didn't even realise what it was, then when I opened it I saw it was this bag. After checking it out, it gives room to store a mouse, mousepad, laptop, gaming keyboard and power adapters etc and more room for other bits.

Fantastic product and as a Clan Leader (VORTEX eSports), it's really handy for when we attend LAN's, I can bring everything with me.

9ct White Gold Teardrop Pendant + 46cm Chain by Ariel, Blue Topaz and Diamond Stones
Price: 106.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, partner loves it, 6 Dec 2013
The product is beautiful and the chain is very very tiny (width) but none the less, a lovely gift to the partner.

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 CZ50 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 CZ50 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Stick!, 7 Nov 2013
These memory sticks are getting smaller and smaller but still holds so much memory! But thankfully very easy portability! Very handy to travel and to leave in the PC or laptop without it sticking out too much!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3