Profile for Larvor > Reviews

Blackfish [DVD]
Blackfish [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kim Ashdown

5.0 out of 5 stars No words to describe the feeling ..., 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Blackfish [DVD] (DVD)
I got the DVD, I've been buying from amazon for 13 years, this is my first review ...
Living in France, I just can say I've always been attracted to dolphins and whales since I can't even remember when. Maybe Free willy movies were part of it. The first thing I wanted to do when I went to California 10 years ago was to see an orca for real ... For real, meant the easy way at that time ... at sea world ... I was happy to see these beautiful creatures but already felt there was something wrong seeing them at that time. For years now, I know I will never go back and don't like the idea of them being trapped. When I heard about your movie, I couldn't wait to see it. I saw ""The Cove"" which was awful. I am a SeaShepherd supporter.
I have watched this documentary and invite everybody to watch it, I'm gonna give it to my friends to watch...
I feel sick, I am breathtaken. I have no words to describe that feeling I'm experiencing right now. Thank you for saying at loud and showing to everybody that it has to stop. I don't know what will happen, what will be done, what will work.
I just wanna say RIP to these trainers.
I'd like that Tilikum Orca to be rehabilited to wild oceans.
I'd like people to understand that we can't be selfish and monsters.
An Orca in a glass can't work.
I thank you Blackfish team and will do my best to spread the word, just like you do.
I thank you for giving me more details and arguments to criticize that shame.