Profile for Kinsie > Reviews

Content by Kinsie

Kinsie

The Bad Luck Wedding Dress (Bad Luck Brides  Book 1)
The Bad Luck Wedding Dress (Bad Luck Brides Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 2 July 2014
This book is one of the best I've read in a long time. The story is full of believable characters and there's never a dull moment. I wouldn't normally consider reading a book set in the eighteen hundreds but I'm so glad I did. It draws you in from the first page to the last, with lots of twists and turns. Simply wonderful.

An Inconvenient Year
An Inconvenient Year

5.0 out of 5 stars The flip side of life., 26 May 2014
I loved this book. I have been fortunate so far to not have to deal with cancer first hand. I've often wondered what people really have to go through. This book tells the story from a first hand point of view. It is enlightening and truthful. It doesn't soft soap it or go overboard with description but stays in her head with her feelings. I'm so glad I read it.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
I loved this book. So much seems to happen and you realise you're only a third of the way through. Disaster follows Poppy everywhere and you wonder how unlucky can one girl be? The characters are believable and occasionally I wanted to strangle her mother, that's how drawn in you get. I liked the ending too, which I won't give away. One of the best books I've read in a while.

Fallen
Fallen

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Fallen (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant read. Original ideas. Gripping and unpredictable right to the end. Its got me hooked on angel/demon books now, but this one is a one off. A must read. Loved it.

4 x Silver Tone Gold Tone Aluminum Ear Care Tool Ears picks
4 x Silver Tone Gold Tone Aluminum Ear Care Tool Ears picks

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal ears picks, 19 Feb 2013
Really good, really cheap, really fast delivery. They are much more effective than using cotton buds. And there's one for each of the adults in the family.

Men's 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Black Diamond (charcoal grey) Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Diamond Earrings, 19 Feb 2013
Got them really quickly. They look lovely, really pleased, still wearing them. Not sure why they are advertised as 'mens', my female friends love them too!

Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Wine Purple (will only fit Kindle)
Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Wine Purple (will only fit Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover with inter-grated light, 3 April 2012
Fantastic! Every kindle lover should have one. The inter-grated light is just the right brightness to be able to read anywhere, without disturbing anyone else, whether they are watching a film or trying to sleep. The leather cover is of superb quality and no more batteries! Definitely a must have.

Change Your Thinking with CBT: Overcome Stress, Combat Anxiety and Improve Your Life
by Dr Sarah Edelman

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy, 28 Jun 2011
Good read. It helps you understand the way you think in basic non flashy terms. When you next start to think that way the alarm bells ring and the identified thinking comes immediately to mind, so you can change it to a healthier way of thinking. It helped me understand my husbands thinking too, which has always baffled me up to now!

USB cable for Sony NWZ-E453 Walkman - COMPATIBLE with Sony E Series Walkman - Sync & Charger - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by Zeetek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Half price laptop charger, 28 Jun 2011
I bought a charger for a dell laptop PP02X half the price of what the popular electrical shops wanted to charge me, because they "have to order it from Dell". It came quite quickly and is compatible with the laptop as promised. Happy to pay the extra, compared to a lot of the cheap ones, to know it's compatible. Didn't have any doubts, all good.