Profile for RKL > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Great product

BRIO 33716 My First Kitty
BRIO 33716 My First Kitty
Offered by KullerTrulla (Preise inkl. gesetzl.MwSt)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice all in one toy, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BRIO 33716 My First Kitty (Toy)
Bought this for my 9 month old baby who covets her older brother's train set. It is a lovely size for a little child with nice pieces that go together. The cuddly toy is bright and lovely, and the little mouse trains zip inside her body, making it a great travel toy.

Original Dell XPS M1330 AC Adapter (19.5v, 3.34A, 65W, Replaces Original Part Number PA-21)
Offered by PC 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as well as a 'real' Dell, 3 Feb. 2014
We bought this as a vastly cheaper version of charger for our lap top. It works absolutely fine. I don't leave it plugged in when I'm finished with the computer, and have had no problems.

Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black
Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black
Offered by B&R Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate and too sensetive, 3 Feb. 2014
Nice neat design and good display, but I find the same item rarely weighs the same twice. pouring flour for example, quickly into a container on the surface will give a different weight to pouring it very slowly. It is a pain

Prince London NY New York rubberised plastic nurses fob watch with pin - Dark Purple with White face
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice robust watch, 3 Feb. 2014
I really like this watch which is sturdy and pins on firmly. I'm only giving it four stars simply because I don't work nights and so I can't say haw it is after dark.

Hardly Working: The Overachieving Underperformer's Guide to Doing As Little As Possible in the Office
by Chris Morran

5.0 out of 5 stars A hand book for shirkers everywhere, 3 Feb. 2014
I bought this for a friend who works hard at making the most of her work days for personal achievement as opposed to company achievement. Though it is very funny and clearly tongue in cheek she has managed to use tips from this book to excellent effect.

Lottie Pirate Queen
Lottie Pirate Queen
Offered by Otherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to princesses, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lottie Pirate Queen (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this doll. She is pirate obsessed and likes to play with Lottie endlessly. He clothing is a nice design but a little rough around the edges, not a big deal for a pirate.

Children' s White Chef Hat (small)
Children' s White Chef Hat (small)
Offered by Cookify

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for a young child, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Children' s White Chef Hat (small)
A good quality hat in white durable cotton, with adjustable band. My son is pleased with it. Would buy again.

Andrew James Red 4 in 1 Multifunctional 1 Litre Smoothie Maker, 1.5 litre Blender, Grinder And Juicer
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grinder and blender, 3 Feb. 2014
We were replacing our old grinder/blender (a moulinex) and my feeling so far is that this is a better machine. The jug/pots/blades come apart for easy cleaning, unlike my old machine which got water trapped inside a fold and smelled. The grinder is excellent and the lids for the pots are very handy. The jug is a little smaller than my previous blender but I am not noticing the lack of the 200ml. It is compact and takes up far less space on my work surface. Very happy.

Thermos FUNtainer Food Flask - 290 ml, Blue
Thermos FUNtainer Food Flask - 290 ml, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for children's hot lunches, 15 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old son to take pasta and sauce to nursery for lunch in the Winter. He can't open it on his own but my 6 year old niece can. It holds a good sized portion of pasta (he eats a lot for his size)and it is plenty warm enough at 12 when I put it in at 8.

Page: 1 | 2