Profile for Hera > Reviews

Content by Hera

Hera (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blake and Antiquity (Routledge Classics)
Blake and Antiquity (Routledge Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed., 20 April 2016
A wonderful insight into the man and interpretation of his work by a superb scholar of her time.

Car Science
Car Science
by Richard Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2016
This review is from: Car Science (Paperback)
Great gift for 8 yr old nephew.

Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality and Wellbeing
by Christiane Northrup

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not live up to expectation, 20 April 2016
Come on... really... some of the stuff in this book was, for me, just noise on paper.

Kundalini Yoga with Maya Fiennes - A Journey Through the Chakras: Courage, Creativity and Willpower [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maya Fiennes
Offered by RLJ Entertainment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank the heavens for Maya!, 20 April 2016
Challenging as some of the movements are, with a little practice it is amazing how the body goes from static to dynamic in a couple of weeks. Had not done any yoga for about fifteen years and Maya's DVDs are perfect for getting the mind, body and spirit working in harmony again. Love this particular DVD, working on the first three chakra's, I feel better on every level than I have done for years. This is powerful yoga and Maya is a gifted translator of knowledge.

The Wind in the Willows
The Wind in the Willows

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
One of the greats of all time.

Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 946 ml
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 946 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality product, 1 May 2015
Fantastic quality product. I take two tsps with water, one to two times a day in order to benefit my whole system - starting with digestion.

Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps
Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps
Offered by Better Yourself Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 May 2015
Great product - helps me relax and sleep so that I wake feeling refreshed.

Q&A European Union Law (Questions and Answers)
Q&A European Union Law (Questions and Answers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2015
Great revision tool.

Organic Whey Protein - Grass Fed, Additive Free & Gluten Free (400g)
Organic Whey Protein - Grass Fed, Additive Free & Gluten Free (400g)
Offered by The Organic Protein Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2015
Organic, pure, the only way to go!

Everyday Yoga for Stress Release with Nadia Narain
Everyday Yoga for Stress Release with Nadia Narain
Dvd ~ Nadia Narain
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars it's like falling back into a wonderful welcoming place and in ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I am starting to incorporate yoga back into my life after an absence of 10 years. I am out of condition and about 30lbs heavier than I was but still, it's like falling back into a wonderful welcoming place and in my view the best all round exercise for the mind, spirit and body. After a couple of weeks I am already showing outward signs of balance returning, my body is more flexible and stronger, I eat more mindfully and the pounds are melting away, I have more mental objectivity and fortitude, as such I can bring myself back to a more relaxed state when I feel I am getting stressed by the myriad of 'things' in my busy life. And, of course there is the more profound nature of yoga that I can sense once more in my daily life and which emanates from a little daily practice... I have been able to re-connect with yoga in this way by using Nadia's DVD which I suspect is fantastic for beginners, returners like me and those at a more intermediate level. So relaxing, so invigorating, Nadia is inspiring and the energy projected through her work is perfect for anyone seeking to find balance and come back to the soul.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3