Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A-Express® Girls Ladies Floral Print Board Swim Beach Shorts
A-Express® Girls Ladies Floral Print Board Swim Beach Shorts
Offered by A Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Board Shorts, 8 July 2014
I found these to be comfy and didn't get heavy when wet. They also dried pretty quickly too. Would have been 5 stars if the string was an actual draw string to adjust the waist band, instead of just decorative, as the sizing is generous - go for the size where yours is largest e.g. if you're a 14, get the 12-14 not the 14-16.

Colgate® ProClinicalTM A1500 Omron Powered Electric Toothbrush with Smart Sensors

5.0 out of 5 stars didn't have to buy this, 8 Mar. 2014
We won this in a competition, but have to let you all know how much I love it. Which is odd, because I'm not usually capable of caring a great deal about toothbrushes. It took a while for me and my husband to get used to it, as we'd never had a sonic toothbrush before, but the only other time my teeth ever felt this smooth and clean is after a trip to the the dentist. I'll update this once I've seen my dentist again and have her opinion on my teeth.

Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Black & Purple Polka Dots Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Mini Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't buy the one in the picture, 8 Mar. 2014
I'm not sure why the polka dot version is on my list of purchased items. I bought the plain purple one, which saved my phone a lot of times, as I'm a klutz and dropped my phone a lot. It saved the corners and had a slight lip that stopped the screen from hitting the ground.

2011 Limited Edition Itti Bitti luxury wetbag - Daquiri print
2011 Limited Edition Itti Bitti luxury wetbag - Daquiri print

5.0 out of 5 stars wet bag, 8 Mar. 2014
Bought this for use with my LO washable nappies. I'm not sure how it does it, but the smells don't escape and has room for at least 3 soiled nappies.

Bodum 1446 Latteo Milk Frother
Bodum 1446 Latteo Milk Frother
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk frother, 8 Mar. 2014
Really easy to use. Every part has come through the dishwasher on the top rack with no issues. The glass feels a bit thin, so I find myself being a bit delicate with it.

War Horse
War Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars War Horse, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: War Horse (Kindle Edition)
A favourite book from my childhood, which still makes me cry. Beautifully written and not cutesy as many books written from the animals perspective sometimes are.

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirates, 8 Mar. 2014
Buy the entire series, they're so, so funny and a nice quick read if you're feeling in a bit of a rubbish mood.

The Pirates! In An Adventure With Napoleon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirates!, 8 Mar. 2014

The Pirates! In An Adventure With Communists
The Pirates! In An Adventure With Communists

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious., 8 Mar. 2014
These are the books that the Aardman film were based on. Pants wettingly funny. buy the entire series and then find the Pirate Captains blog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3