Profile for Debra Wallder > Reviews

Content by Debra Wallder

Debra Wallder (Essex United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yankee Candle Cream Petal Wax Burner
Yankee Candle Cream Petal Wax Burner
Offered by yankeedirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 April 2013
Very pleased with this, looks great and is perfect for the yankee candle tarts. Liked it so much I bought 4 more as they were cheap and gave them as gifts!

PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
Work just as well as the more expensive ones, easy to clean and produces perfect poached eggs. Thanks very much

Horwood TC244 Mini Worktop Bin
Horwood TC244 Mini Worktop Bin
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 April 2013
Great for the money, does the trick and is very easy to clean, was smaller than I thought but is perfect

Das Beste Von Simon'S Cat [DVD AUDIO]
Das Beste Von Simon'S Cat [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 19 April 2013
Great dvd doesn't matter that it is in German as there is no talking. Perfect gift for my friend! Thanks

Lumie Brightspark - SAD Lightbox for SAD Light Therapy at Your Desk
Lumie Brightspark - SAD Lightbox for SAD Light Therapy at Your Desk

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy.....worth every penny., 20 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my Mum to 'cheer up' her days when it is grey and dull outside. She told me that she has noticed a definite change in her mood and knows it isn't a 'placebo' effect. I notice that she seems more cheery when I see her and talk to her on the phone. I was concerned about the amount of electricity it used, so I contacted the manufacturer and they assured me that it was 'pence' a day, as when they designed it, energy efficiency was high on the list! Worth every penny, really nice glow from this light, might even get myself one!

The Twilight Saga Quad Pack [DVD]
The Twilight Saga Quad Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain - great purchase, 20 Feb. 2013
I decided to buy these to see what all the hype was about - and if it wasnt my cup of tea then I hadn't spent a lot! Fantastic films and I have just pre-ordered Breaking Dawn part 2!

Midwest Kids Glove & Ball Set - Brown/Black, 9 inch
Midwest Kids Glove & Ball Set - Brown/Black, 9 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 26 Aug. 2012
We bought this for my 7 year old son, it is amazing value and he loves it! The fact that it is not leather is an advantage as his little hands find it easy to close the mit. Would recommend.

Barking Heads Dog Food Fat Dog Slim Adult Light-Rice & Chicken 12 kg
Barking Heads Dog Food Fat Dog Slim Adult Light-Rice & Chicken 12 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Aug. 2012
When I opened the sack of food, it did have a strong smell, but dogs love this food and the output (poo's) have reduced, which can only mean that the ingredients is good. Quick delivery too. Will order again when it has run out!

Clippasafe Door Stopper
Clippasafe Door Stopper

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE FOR PEACE OF MIND, 9 Aug. 2010
THIS PRODUCT WAS CHEAP BUT SO EFFECTIVE. I PUT IT IN THE HINGE PART OF THE PATIO DOOR TO STOP THE DOOR SLAMMING AND SHUTTING ON MY 5 YEAR OLDS FINGERS OR ON MY CHIHUAHUAS! WOULD RECOMMEND - QUICK DELIVERY TOO.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value,quality and service!, 23 Mar. 2009
This dress is absolutely beautiful. It is really well made and amazing value for money. I am getting married in a registry office so I didnt want anything too over the top. The original size I ordered was too big,(yay the work at the gym is paying off!). I am a little on the curvy side and the way this dress is cut, it really is very flattering! They sent me a replacement in super quick time and kept me informed every step of the way! I cannot praise 'Girls of Elegance' enough, thank you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2010 12:00 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3