Profile for ktsmitt > Reviews

Seiko QXA474K Classic Bold Quartz Wall Clock
Seiko QXA474K Classic Bold Quartz Wall Clock
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars no constant ticking., 14 Oct. 2014
Lovely clock, would have liked it slightly larger, but that's neither her nor there really! After a run of failures with similar priced clocks, going slow even with changed batteries, broken hands and so forth, this one is a pleasure to have on the wall and because of the beautiful sweeping motion of the second hand there is no constant ticking.

Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Oct. 2014
excellent and has made dusting my blinds sooo much easier - it wasn;t a job I enjoyed and would it off but with this I can reach no problem and they get a good sweep over.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggles - Transparent/Lime Blue
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggles - Transparent/Lime Blue
Offered by whybee-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars would definitely recommend for frequent swimmers, 14 Oct. 2014
brought for my 7 yr old who swims twice a week with the local club.
they fit really well, he doesn;t fidget with them and hasn;t had a problem adjusting them, unlike past goggles, would definitely recommend for frequent swimmers

Crocs Kadee Flip, Women's Flip flops, Black, 7 UK
Crocs Kadee Flip, Women's Flip flops, Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Jun. 2014
I love boots in the winter and flip flops in the summer and am not a fan of much in between. I love to have a staple pair of flip flops to run around with the kids, do the school run and generally just for every day comfortable wear. these fit the bill perfectly I would definitely recommend. They are extremely comfortable and when I have had to wear 'proper' shoes for work or an occasion to get home and pop these on is a pleasure.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggles Senior
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swimming Goggles Senior
Offered by Plutosport

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent goggles, 20 Jun. 2014
Found out about these from reviews done by Mark Foster for wired.com. I brought them for my husband, he swims with the local club training three times a week and competes, he has had numerous pairs of goggles, put up with leaking, tried demister sprays etc. but so far he has had no problems with these and has been using them just over a month.

McNett Tenacious Tape Fabric and Seam Repair - Red, 50 x 7.5 cm
McNett Tenacious Tape Fabric and Seam Repair - Red, 50 x 7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff, 20 Jun. 2014
Read all the reviews so brought with an open mind, but it really is brilliant stuff so go for it!
I used it to repair a tear in the side of a small tent that my children use to play in the garden, it with stood a lot of torrential rain over one night so definitely put to the test.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Women's Tinted Goggles - Glitter/Powder Blue
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Women's Tinted Goggles - Glitter/Powder Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles yet!, 4 Jun. 2014
I am a regular swimmer and tend to swim an hour or so at a time, goggles are the bain of my swimming! Never yet finding a pair that do not interrupt my swim because of fogging up or leaking. The are fab I have had them a couple of months now and have had no problems with them at all. In fact they are so good that I made my husband get a pair as he does proper swimming training and competitions withthe local club and he also rates them very highly.
I found out about them from reviews with Wired.com, they got Mark Foster to review some the reportedly best goggles and these were his the ones he said he would pick out of the bunch after testing them all, so definitely worth the money.

The Fast Beach Diet: The super-fast 6-week programme to get you in shape for summer

5.0 out of 5 stars reasserts everything from The Fast Diet, 4 Jun. 2014
I read The Fast Diet earlier in the year, did it and felt great, then life interrupted my routine and I never quite got back into it again however this book has changed that for me reasserting everything from first time round. I am now 10 ten into The Fast Diet again with 3 fast days behind me and feeling soooo much better for it. I say go for it I mean what have you got to lose but a bit a weight and potentially with a ridiculous amount of health benefits to gain why wouldn't you just read it and see?

Topps Skylanders Swap Force Trading Card Tin - ** PLUS BONUS TATTOO SHEET (BEN 10 or SKYLANDERS) **
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Nov. 2013
Part of a birthday gift for a skylander crazy 7yr old - he loves it especially because it has all the new characters, the tattoo's are a bonus, the stickers are all over everything and he treats the cards as precious things and has spent ages figuring out which are his favourites to save up for first

Apple iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation - Black
Apple iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but then I wouldn't expect anything less, 2 Nov. 2013
Brilliant but then I wouldn't expect anything less from apple considering the other devices we have. Brought an older model because it was cheaper and for my 7yr old for his first big responsible item and to get him away from the games on my phone!

Page: 1 | 2