Profile for Rebecca Leaper > Reviews

Diary 2015 - KTwo Products Busy Life Diary for home and work - week to view
Diary 2015 - KTwo Products Busy Life Diary for home and work - week to view
by KTwo Products
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars function and size - it's perfect for my handbag and being able to see when ..., 5 Jan. 2015
It's well made and very practical in terms of design, function and size - it's perfect for my handbag and being able to see when work commitments conflict with home life!- I love it! And it's a pretty design too - I'll definitely be buying the same one for 2016!

ATHN Ladies' Stylish Winter Warm Sheepskin Leather Gloves With Decorative Button Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves beautiful but long delivery time!!, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought these gloves for a Christmas present and I don't know if I rushed through and missed the sellers details but I didn't realise they were being shipped from China! So they took a long time to arrive and cost a fair bit for postage - be aware if you are needing them urgently.

The gloves themselves are beautiful soft leather however, they are very small sized, I wear a size 7 in glove (I have petite hands) and the Large I bought for my mother only just fitted me! - Again be aware of this.

Also, as I tried them on the leather at the seam ripped. This could have been a one off fault I'm sure but because it took so long to get them it wasn't worth ordering a replacement. The company were fantastic in refunding the cost of goods and packaging straight away once they had seen a picture of the tear and they were very easy to contact and communicate with.

How to Design and Report Experiments
How to Design and Report Experiments
by Andy Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Dec. 2013
An easy and enlightening read that helped me produce my first ever report for an Msc Psychology degree after 14 years out of academia. Haven't got my results back yet but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have got through it without this book! Thank you!

Go Coco Coconut Water 500ml (Pack of 12)
Go Coco Coconut Water 500ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by GoCoco

5.0 out of 5 stars best tasting by far, 9 Oct. 2013
IT's the best tasting coconut water out there - however, saying that I can only drink it when it has been chilled!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 May 2013
Brilliant product - rubs in well, smells divine and all made even better by being cruelty free and all natural ingredients!! I will definitely be using this from now on!

Jason Natural Products Active Sun Block SPF#45 120 ml
Jason Natural Products Active Sun Block SPF#45 120 ml
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellen1t, 12 May 2013
This is a lovely product - it rubs in well, smells so nice and best of all it's cruelty free and all natural ingrediants - a really impressive product and will definitely be using this again!!!