Profile for Aimee Cole > Reviews

Aimee Cole

Best Intentions
Best Intentions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best Intentions (Audio CD)
After I saw We are the in Crowd live I bought all their albums and they are all great. Best Intentions is full of hits and I truly enjoy all of the songs on the album my favourites being On your own, Rumour mill and Kiss me Again. This album is well worth buying!

August EP510 - Universal Stereo Headphones - In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones with Different Size Rubber Ear Pieces S / M / L - Suitable for Children - White (Teal)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 24 Feb 2014
These headphones were really cheap and I didn't expect much from them but the sound quality is actually quite good! It sounds a bit tinny if you play it too loud and I'm a bit conscious about whether other people around me can hear what I am listening to. The colour of the headphones is also a bit darker than it looks in the picture.

The Waiting Room
The Waiting Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Song, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Waiting Room (MP3 Download)
This is one of my favourite songs. I really like voice battles and their voices contrast nicely. This is a great song!

Dude Ranch
Dude Ranch

5.0 out of 5 stars Dude Ranch, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dude Ranch (Audio CD)
It was really great condition for a second hand album so I was really impressed, it came really quickly. It's also a really great album so it's well worth buying with some of my favourite blink songs on it like Apple Shampoo and Dammit

Kurt Cobain: The Journals
Kurt Cobain: The Journals
by Kurt Cobain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 31 Jan 2014
My product came quickly and I knew it was a second hand book but only the outside cover was damaged not the actual book itself. The book is great and was a really worthwhile purchase.

Linens Limited Adult Fleece Snuggle Wrap Blanket, Teal
Linens Limited Adult Fleece Snuggle Wrap Blanket, Teal

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle Wrap, 31 Jan 2014
My product came much quicker than I expected ordering late on Friday and coming on the Monday. When it arrived I got into it straight away and it was so comfy! It is a greener and darker colour than what it looks like in the picture, I also thought it was more of a dress from the picture but it has an open back so it is literally a blanket with sleeves. Nonetheless it is a great product and is great for chilling in!

Cavalier Youth (Signed CD/DVD)
Cavalier Youth (Signed CD/DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavalier Youth, 31 Jan 2014
The CD came very quickly and was packaged well. The CD had a nice booklet inside and was the size of a DVD case, it also came with the signed picture which is amazing. It was really worth the money!