Profile for dave > Reviews

dave

Thermos Reuseable Freeze Board - 200 g
Thermos Reuseable Freeze Board - 200 g
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars ... these they arrived with 2 of them leaking not happy customer, 12 Aug. 2015
After purchasing 4 of these they arrived with 2 of them leaking not happy customer

CM0301 New Apple iphone 4 4S black dock docking station charger sync cradle
CM0301 New Apple iphone 4 4S black dock docking station charger sync cradle
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 9 May 2014
Worked brilliant the first time I used it. now I can't get it to work at all I'm not impressed

My Kitchen Table: 100 Quick Stir-fry Recipes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Quick Stir-fry Recipes
by Ken Hom

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
If like me you love stir fry food then this book is a must. I've lost count how many recipes I've tried so far but each one has been delicious. Makes cooking at home so much more enjoyable.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
After purchasing a few of these over the years from fancy all singing & dancing digital to the cheapest of the cheap & I've got to say I would have saved a lot of money if I had brought these in the first place. Excellent well built product which is similar to one that I've used whilst at the doctors. Well worth the money for anyone who likes to keep an eye on there waist line.

Brabantia Profile Line Wok Turner - Stainless Steel and Silicone
Brabantia Profile Line Wok Turner - Stainless Steel and Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
I brought this product after reading good reviews from other buyers. I can safely say that this is excellent for use with a wok as its flexible enough to bend to the shape of ur wok but still strong enough for stiring whatever ur deciding to cook. The packaging was about 3 times the size needed but to be honest so long as its not damaged when arrived then can't complain I guess.

Wok Brush 4x27cm long Superior quality Bamboo
Wok Brush 4x27cm long Superior quality Bamboo
Offered by cookware company

4.0 out of 5 stars good wok cleaner, 22 Jan. 2014
I brought this product after reading the reviews from others. I can safely say that this is excellent for cleaning even the most stubborn stuck on food from my wok glad I purchased it.

BLACK NOKIA LUMIA 800 PU LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POCKET / POUCH
BLACK NOKIA LUMIA 800 PU LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POCKET / POUCH

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 9 May 2013
I brought this case after reading good reviews and I've got to say im impressed with the quality of this case but there is no hole for the camera so taking pictures is impossible to do without removing the phone from the case which is a real shame

Unisex Warm Winter Ski & Snow Ear Muffs / Ear Covers / Ear Warmers (2012 Modle) - One Size Fits Most

5.0 out of 5 stars good for keeping your ears warm, 16 Nov. 2012
good for keeping your ears warm which is obviously what they are designed for especially on a cold morning or great for skiing

Smart Clean Rubber Broom. Use Wet or Dry. Indoors & Outdoors from Caraselle
Smart Clean Rubber Broom. Use Wet or Dry. Indoors & Outdoors from Caraselle
Offered by CaraselleDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Oct. 2012
Good product works well does the job it is intended for the handle perhaps could do with being slightly stronger but cant complain