Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

Page: 1 | 2
Tomy K'nex Tub for 7 Plus Years (350 Pieces)
Tomy K'nex Tub for 7 Plus Years (350 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars Big box, tiny parts, 19 Mar. 2013
I bought this present for my 6 year old nephew thinking he would grow into playing with Knex. When I opened the box (which is quite big), there is only a tiny bag of parts in there. I couldn't believe there were 350 parts so I actually counted them! And there were 356 even but still, I didn't want to see the disappointment on my nephews face to get such a big box with only a tiny present inside, so I bought something else as well.

Elizabeth I [DVD]
Elizabeth I [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't compare to the Tudors, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Elizabeth I [DVD] (DVD)
After having watched the Tudors boxset, we were up for some more flms set in the same era.
But we didn't find the story very gripping unfortunately.

As for the order of the DVD, everything went smoothly and it arrived on time.

200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Oi Cheepchaiissara

3.0 out of 5 stars Ingredients difficult to find, 19 Mar. 2013
I made a few recipes out of this little book and although very nice, it takes me ages to find the right ingredients.
I prefer a more easy going and cheaper shopping trip before I cook. It's a shame because otherwise I really enjoy Thai food.

Q-Connect KF11021 Print-Out Binder 395x305mm (Pack of 6) - Blue
Q-Connect KF11021 Print-Out Binder 395x305mm (Pack of 6) - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly expensive for rubbish quality, 19 Mar. 2013
These files were very expensive and the "new" metal clips, I presume to make it more sturdy, are clumsy, get stuck and you break it very easily. If you have the choice, avoid them.

Q-Connect KF11022 Print-Out Binder 395x305mm (Pack of 6) - Red
Q-Connect KF11022 Print-Out Binder 395x305mm (Pack of 6) - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the quality, 19 Mar. 2013
We received the old version with everything in plastic. I thought it was very overpriced for the job it does, but as these files are not often sold anymore, we didn't have a choice.
The new clips in metal with the plastic sliding handles are even worse. We bought these in blue.
I'm very happy we're changing printers at work to avoid these annoying files in the future.
I put it's okay cause the original plastic ones did do the job.

Collins Cathedral Analysis Book 69 Series 15 Cash Columns 96 Pages A4 Ref 69/15.1
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 19 Mar. 2013
This was a purchase for work as these books are not available that often anymore. It's good quality and does exactly what we want it to do.

Binatone Freedom Combo Twin DECT Phone
Binatone Freedom Combo Twin DECT Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this phone., 19 Mar. 2013
Really happy with this purchase. With the earpiece I can be on the phone for hours while getting on with household stuff.
The answering machine is very easy to use and so far no technical faults.

iGloo Premium: White Leather Pouch Case with Pull Tab For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 / II Mobile Phone
Offered by IRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain for that price, 19 Mar. 2013
You can't complain for the price you pay for this item. It protects the phone. Ofcourse the white colour became much dirtier quickly but that was expected. From the picture I thought the pull tab would be more like a clip but it's not, it's just a stretch piece of fabric to get your phone out of the pouch easier.
But all in all, I like it.

CHROME FINISH COAT HAT STAND UMBRELLA FREE / FLOOR STANDING
CHROME FINISH COAT HAT STAND UMBRELLA FREE / FLOOR STANDING
Offered by Apollo Furnishings

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 19 Mar. 2013
The coathanger does the job, but looks a little flimsy. As it's just for work, so I don't mind too much, but wouldn't put it in my home.

100 t-sac Tea and Coffee filters, Disposable Infusers - Size One
100 t-sac Tea and Coffee filters, Disposable Infusers - Size One
Offered by wurfelzik

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Mar. 2011
Exactly what I needed! Just big enough to put some herbs in myself. I separately purchased a clip to close the bag and the chain attached to the clip stops the bag from wandering in the cup (not supplied with the purchase of the tea bags). All the other filters I found previously had holes that were too big and the herbs always seemed to find their way in my cup of tea. Never again with these tea bags!

Page: 1 | 2