Profile for deepsix > Reviews

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Price: 49.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Far too addictive be prepared to lose a few days., 19 April 2014
I have never bought a box set of anything yet felt compelled to buy this to enjoy the full experience in my own time. It is like cold turkey when you finish. The characters and plots are excellent. It had been recommended by many and once I had dabbled in the first couple of episodes I became hooked. A highly acclaimed series and I can see why.

Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
by Mary Berry
Price: 10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad to see, 11 Dec 2012
Whilst the book may be acceptable as a cookbook what isn't acceptable is the assumption that it is OK to use Sharks; a severely threatened species, to add anything to the publication.
If only a small percentage of people ask for shark products at a fishmonger or supermarket the decline in these magnificent and essential fish will accelerate even faster.
I would NOT recommend this book, if only to highlight that people should not casually include Shark or other threatened species to spice up their books.

The Unfeathered Bird
The Unfeathered Bird
by Katrina van Grouw
Price: 23.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning images, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Unfeathered Bird (Hardcover)
I saw this advertised at the Birdfair and was intrigued by the concept. I have not been disappointed at the content. It has been done in a beautiful way and is a pleasure to study.