Profile for DP > Reviews

Burda Mens Sewing Pattern 7045 - Shirts Sizes: 34-50
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics
Price: 5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy, 29 Nov 2013
Straight forward, easy peasy pattern. Cheap price with really detailed instructions and very easy to complete if new to sewing!

Hungry For Change
Hungry For Change
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hungry For Change (Kindle Edition)
A really well written account of her story. Heart wrenching in some places and funny at other times, I was gripped to this book as something always had me wanting to read more! Lovely to have a nice ending as well where the reader is reminded of the Amy they were introduced to, the artist! Amazing paintings as well!

Meridian Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter 1 Kg
Meridian Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter 1 Kg
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and healthy, 28 Nov 2013
Really cheap buying it like this instead of in supermarkets. I'm addicted to peanut butter so I don't feel so guilty when I'm eating it straight out the tub with this healthy alternative!

Hoping For Rain
Hoping For Rain
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldnt put this down!, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hoping For Rain (Kindle Edition)
A moving story, I found myself unable to put this book down wanting to know what happened next. Managed to read this in a day and wish there was more about her life after the illness. An inspiring end that makes you realize, maybe the grass is greener.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Price: 59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I need a bad point...But cant think of any., 18 Jan 2013
So I brought my kindle over a year ago but thought id wait to give it a review until I fully understood the product.
At first glance, the kindle is quite small, light to hold and easily fits in the palm of your hand. I would recommend buying a protective case for your Kindle though because the screen looks very thin and I have read previous reviews of people dropping there kindle and it effects the text on the screen.

GOOD POINTS; One advantage which the kindle has over a normal book for someone like me is that you can highlight a word and it will give you the definition or if the name of a place is mentioned you can click on the word and it will guide you to wikipedia were you can find out more about that place and then carry on reading after. Whereas with a normal book I would forget about what information I wanted to look up. Another feature which is that books can be downloaded almost instantly to your kindle instead of having to wait for p&p. Also, all books are stored in one place and dont clutter my house!

BAD POINTS; As of yet none. The screen seems fragile but I am yet to encounter problems with it despite the amount of times I throw it in my bag.

I think that I actually prefer the basic kindle more than the kindle fire. I like its basic functions and that it is more like a book. With the kindle fire I feel it loses that element of being a book but instead is trying to compete with other products on the market like the google nexus or ipad.

If you want a simple, functional device that stores everything in one place then the Kindle is for you.

Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
by Richard Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for an avid cyclist., 26 Jun 2012
As an avid cyclist myself I found this book both interesting and unable to put it down! I was impressed with the amount of description they went into with the tour but was slightly dissapointed in the ending. But then again, I suppose theres not much to really say about the middle of the dessert! A must read :)

Falling Star
Falling Star
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Something is always happening!, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
The first book that ive read on my kindle and i literally couldnt put it down. At some points in the book i felt like yelling at the main character because of the things she does, but it makes it equally gripping and, i dont want to sound to much of a geek, excited to pick up my kindle for a read again. I like the way that it focuses on different main characters throughout the book because it makes it more interesting and points of view. Though it really made me hate kelly more and more.
I will definatly be looking at other books written by the author! Good job :)

Ipod Classic executive wallet case cover for 80GB 120GB 160GB PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 23 Jan 2011
I was dubious when buying this item because of the price but it was the only ipod case on amazon which wasnt leather. Despite the price the case is very good quality and very strong.
I find that the fastener on the back is better then the magnetic fasteners which I have seen on other ipod cases as sometimes they can come undone when in your back which results in the screen being scratched!

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Offered by Take a Bite
Price: 168.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential item for any music lover, 23 Jan 2011
I brought this 160gb ipod to replace my 16gb ipod (My music choices had to be limited due to the amount of space) and I would recommend anyone thinking about buying one of these to go ahead and do it. Its quite alot of money but really worth it, sound quality is brilliant, I found that the headphones that come with the ipod slightly limit the loudness of the music so I swapped for a pair of sennheisers to improve this. The screens quality is brilliant for watching movies on and because of the screens size it means I dont have to squint trying to read what Im listening too!
The only slight downfall that I could comment on is that because the back of the ipod is mirrored I would recommend buying a case as you soon notice any scratches or fingerprints.
Worth every penny though!