Profile for pnr8uk > Reviews

A Better Tomorrow 2
A Better Tomorrow 2
Dvd ~ Leslie Cheung

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SATURDAY AFTERNOON, 22 Aug. 2015
This review is from: A Better Tomorrow 2 (DVD)
I am very happy with my DVD even thoe I brought the Italy one the reason is because that this film is very rare and is out of print I seen people selling this for about £20-£30 pounds. I managed to get this for £7 pounds which was a great price considering how expensive the film is and the film came very quickly It came in about four days I through that the film would taken longer considering it was coming from Italy.

The film also was brand new which was good now on to the film I had seen the first film and liked it and really wanted to watch this one and took me a while to get this one because I din,t want to pay a high price for it. The film its self is brilliant great story and great acting the film does take a while to get going but it has plenty of action just takes a while to get there but it din,t bother me I loved the story and loved it
even more when the action kicked in.

If your a John Woo fan buy if your a action fan buy.
I love all John Woo films he is great and I had a great Saturday sat back and had a great afternoon watching this film.
One thing to say it took me a while to change the language to English it dubbed in English but because this is the Italy version your have to put up with subtitles but at least the audio was in English and in the end I just ignored the subtitles and manned to enjoy the film shame you cannot turn them off.

Get Hard [DVD] [2015]
Get Hard [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell

4.0 out of 5 stars A ok Comdey, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Get Hard [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
This movie is funny in some parts and yes its very enjoyable there are some parts where it try to hard but I don,t want to be harsh on a movie its a comedy and you just got to have a sense of humour. It could of been better but it is what it is and I enjoyed it not a bad comdey flick

Wild Card: Extended Edition [DVD] [2015]
Wild Card: Extended Edition [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is for the Statham fans, 17 Aug. 2015
This is a nicely done film yes it doesn,t have much action in it but not every movie has to have action to be good.
I am a fan of Jason Statham films so even when this got bad reviews I wanted to see it for my self and glad I did its short and sweet a 1:27 minutes the movie went on for and it flew by the time.

The best thing about this film are the fight scenes not much of a story just little things put together the main reason to watch this is like I said you get to see Jason Statham kick butt in a cool way with great style.

I enjoyed this movie a lot

Run All Night [DVD] [2015]
Run All Night [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of action movie, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Run All Night [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
another good action film starring Liam Nesson I really enjoyed this film I also like how its filmed and how it captures New York a good film would watch it again.

TeckNet 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Vibration Gaming Headset Over-Ear Headphone With Microphone For PC Computer Gaming, USB Connection
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning, 13 July 2015
Crystal clear sound, comfortable fit, perfect speech quality!! I love this headset it really doesn't feel like I'm wearing it.

Be careful when wearing these you can hear footsteps coming from a long way away!!

I use this headset for listening to music too sounds awesome, I love the deep rumbling bass sound.

A perfect addition to my gaming set up.

Assassin [DVD]
Assassin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer

2.0 out of 5 stars A bad Brit flick, 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Assassin [DVD] (DVD)
What a poor film I have to say recently I been watching Danny Dyers films and some are not that bad but this is such a poor film the acting is terrible the charters you could not care less what happens to them. The plot be done before hired killer wants to get out the business whos fallen for a girl its been done before don,t watch this watch London Boulevard because thats the same kinda plot as this but it works and you get what you pay for.

The start of the film made it look good thinking it was going to be a good film the first 15 minutes are good the rest is just really bad theres no way this is from the Makers of Goodfellas and Casino thats what its says on the box its lying through its teeth if this was made by Martin Scourse it would be a brilliant but its not don,t put things like on the box its mis leading.

The Business [DVD] [2005]
The Business [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Danny Dyer not that bad after all, 31 May 2015
This review is from: The Business [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
The one Danny Dyer film that is truly good I seen a few of Danny Dyers films he,s a aright actor not the best I seen a few of films and they are aright films but not that great.

The Business is the one of those rare good British gangster film I enjoyed this film very if your a fan of Danny Dyer your love this one.

Spooks: The Greater Good [DVD]
Spooks: The Greater Good [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kit Harington

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic spy film, 23 May 2015
Good film have not seen the series yet think I might after this as I enjoyed this what I must say the film is like Bourne but on the front cover it says Bourne meets Mission Impossible I would not say that's right as theres not a whole lot of action to this film.
The films more focused on being a classic spy movie and also ment to be like the series there a few action scenes where they be a few shootouts on foot chases and maybe a car chase but its not what you call a proper action movie.

With that said just watch this film for what it is a classic spy movie and you will enjoy it if you go in thinking its going to be like a full on action movie you are going to hate it.

Contagion / Outbreak [DVD] [2012]
Contagion / Outbreak [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary on edge films, 23 May 2015
I glad I got this as I got two films for a good deal but theses film I found very scary as how real they are. I would say outbreak is a bit dated compared to Contagion so watching Outbreak was ok for me I really enjoyed I think Outbreak is really good because how big the film feels the set and how it was filmed I also really liked the acting.

I think Outbreak is a little too underated as I think its a good film

Now on to contagion I din,t enjoy this film as much as how dark it was I felt like it was more on edge and felt more realistic theses are the type of films which will make you feel uncomfortable while you watch them.

Don,t watch theses film if your a paranoid about germs as this film will make you feel really paranoid

Gremlins/Gremlins 2 - The New Batch [DVD] [2005]
Gremlins/Gremlins 2 - The New Batch [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Zach Galligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 23 May 2015
I love this film only just got round to watching it this is a really fun enjoyable film to watch and i also found it very funny.
Really enjoyable film.