Profile for DaisyH > Reviews

Content by DaisyH

DaisyH

Soggy Doggy Super Shammy Blue One Size 31-inch x 14-inch Microfiber Chenille Dog Towel with Hand Pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars So great I bought one as a gift!, 27 May 2016
these are super absorbent toweling for your dog - for big dogs I wish they made a longer version so you could wrap both sides down under their tummy? But it's a great product and much more absorbent than the okd towel I used to use!!

Johnsons Veterinary Products 19-0295 Tablets for Dogs Treatment, Large, Set of 3
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars if you have a nosey dog like mine, she's in to the weeds and marsh ..., 7 Aug. 2014
if you have a nosey dog like mine, she's in to the weeds and marsh and water constantly. I used to give her these pills when I lived in London and Scotland, but now that we're in the US they are even MORE important - lots of ticks and fleas! They work so well, the dog isn't a fan of eating it but with a little peanut butter she's perfectly amenable. Great product, very effective!

The Prince's Boy
The Prince's Boy
by Paul Bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Prince's Boy (Hardcover)
An interesting novel and evocative of the time, well written and keep your interest.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I so so love this balm!!, 7 Aug. 2014
I was given this balm by my doctor's office after i had a face treatment, to prevent dryness and any peeling. Wow! I have tried many balms, which i still love, but this one leaves my skin softer without feeling oily. I liked it so much that i ordered this larger size and I keep the sample size in my purse.

Private Eye the First 50 Years: An A-Z
Private Eye the First 50 Years: An A-Z
by Adam Macqueen

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Oct. 2011
if you like Private Eye at all, you'll love this book - the highlights and lowlights from 50 years with cracking good stories and reminiscences - the book reminds you what's so brilliant and unique about it.

Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to watch again and again!, 13 Jan. 2011
I don't usually watch shows more than once, but Downton Abbey with it's nuanced performances and excellent plotlines make it worthwhile to watch again - and I picked up bits i'd missed on tv, which was excellent. Also, the ability to watch a few episodes in a row means the flow is better than when it was on tv. Completely worth buying, and fun to have friends round to watch - who doesn't love a period drama? (esp one with Maggie Smith!)