Profile for Patty Ng > Reviews

Content by Patty Ng

Patty Ng (uk)

Yorbay® 7W 30 SMD 5050 Warm white LED Mirror Front Light Lamp Bathroom Stainless Steel LED Wall light Stainless Steel Adjustable 180 Degrees Angle

1.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful, 16 Nov. 2014
I didn't know it is no switch but my friend sorted it out. It is beautiful

Firetrap Plain Bra White 36C
Firetrap Plain Bra White 36C
Offered by Sports Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 July 2014
Firstly , I love than but few hours later it clip off itself ! I am so embrassed ! I ask to return all the new one but I need pay the postage myself ! I am very disappointed , and now I just keep the bras and put it aside! Total I order 6 of them !

Farmhouse Country Chic BATHROOM door Plaque
Farmhouse Country Chic BATHROOM door Plaque
Offered by Home & Nursery

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2014
It is nice , I love that

Concorde Hardwearing made to measure Red Durable Hall Runner - SOLD BY THE FOOT - QUANITY 1 = 1 FOOT
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Mar. 2014
It is very good quility runner, the colour is very nice, I will get one to my sister and it is very easy to clean. It does protect the wood floor and the price is great!

Kipling Hand Luggage Teagan S, 58 cm, 40 liters, Red, K13094100
Kipling Hand Luggage Teagan S, 58 cm, 40 liters, Red, K13094100

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Mar. 2014
It can take quite a lot stuff, very nice.The colour is very sharp that easy to spot on!
I will get one more to my sister!

12 x Anti Virus Swine Flu Surgical Face Masks with earloops
12 x Anti Virus Swine Flu Surgical Face Masks with earloops
Offered by Allasiangoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Aug. 2013
It is good for the price , I mainly for use when I clean the house and toilet ! It does worth and I am going to order some more!

Dell Optiplex GX620, MS Win XP Pro, Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, 1GB Memory, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD / CDRW Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 15 April 2013
Thank you for this second hand computer, it is very good and fast! It work so well so good, thank you!

Kickers Men's Kick Hi Tongues M BLACK/ORANGE Lace Up Boot 1-KA10M0235 11 UK
Kickers Men's Kick Hi Tongues M BLACK/ORANGE Lace Up Boot 1-KA10M0235 11 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars is nice but not the black colour which i want, 3 Mar. 2011
it is very nice shoes but it sent to me in orange colour, really upset, on the wed site it is a black one