Profile for Chasing Adi > Reviews

Content by Chasing Adi

Chasing Adi (Glasgow Scotland)

Style Me Vintage: Weddings: An Inspirational Guide to Styling the Perfect Vintage Wedding
by Annabel Beeforth

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for brides to be., 8 Mar. 2013
An absolutely gorgeous book filled with gorgeous pictures and great ideas for brides looking for something a wee but different to make their day special. As it's split into separate eras, it's easy to find a style that will suit your tastes or you can always mix and match. For me, the hair and make-up sections have been particularly useful as I've been finding it hard to really picture the look I wanted, so this has been a great help! It's really well laid out and it's obvious that a lot of thought, creativity and hard work went into writing it.

Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Princess Wand
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Princess Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Wand, 25 Feb. 2011
Arrived on time. My 4 year old daughter loves painting and being creative so she had loads of fun decorating it. The wand seems sturdy although the stick on jewels do seem to come off quite quickly. Overall I'd say it's worth the money and would recommend it to all fairy princesses :)

Thundercats Retro Pink Kids T-Shirt (Red print)-3-4 Years
Thundercats Retro Pink Kids T-Shirt (Red print)-3-4 Years
Offered by TeeTreeDesigns

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading pic, 25 Feb. 2011
I ordered this for my little girl's birthday (she loves pink and she loves Thundercats - win!) It arrived quickly and when I opened it, I discovered that the Thundercats logo is A LOT bigger than what is shown, it's actually looks much better than I thought it would and my daughter loves it :) You should get better pics up, maybe if you took pics of the merchandise itself instead of just using a template.

'Oriental Flower' Double Duvet Cover Set in Red, Includes: 1x Double Duvet Cover and 2x Pillowcases

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller did a "bait and switch", 9 Dec. 2010
I ordered this item a couple of days ago. Today I received an email saying they had cancelled the order, with no explanation. Oddly enough, the price has increased slightly in the meantime.

Seems like this seller cancelled my order simply to try and force me to buy it at the increased price. It's still in stock, so why cancel the order without explanation?

Logitech MX-518 The Dark Knight Limited Edition Optical 8 Button Mouse
Logitech MX-518 The Dark Knight Limited Edition Optical 8 Button Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Na na na na na na na na BATMAN!, 2 May 2009
This is a good mouse which is easy and comfortable to use. The Batman logo just adds some geek points :)