Profile for Mrs. A. White > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. White

Mrs. A. White "Miffy" (UK)

Acai Berry 500mg 120 Capsules - Freeze Dried Super Food Potent Health Dietary and Weight Loss Supplement
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 Jun. 2011
I am now on my second week have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening . Also taking Aloe Verae Colon cleanse tablets 2 at night.

I have observed the following

No side effects

Much better sleep at might ( I have suffered insomnia for last 10 years with no cure. I still wake up for a wee but immediately return to a deep sleep - have had best weeks sleep in a very long time ) therefore I am feeling much higher energy levels I am now experiencing evening tv instead of falling asleep on the sofa !

I have been eating less - normal meals but not my usual naughty snacking in between.

I don't do any excercise.

Going to the loo 1-2 times a day bit looser than normal but no heavy diarrhoea as I was expecting

Weight loss first week about 4 lbs so am really pleased so far I am expecting more 2nd week as all the "badness" is out !

I will be continuing with this regime next month.

Worth a try good luck

Plastic Sledge
Plastic Sledge
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars simply fun, 12 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
Ordered this for christmas for the kids but didnt expect to use it so soon.Have had hours of fun already in the thick white stuff this year.excellent purchase not surprised you are sold out.I reccommend you buy a sledge when there is no snow around and then you will have one when needed.

Take That - Beautiful World Live [DVD] [2006] [NTSC]
Take That - Beautiful World Live [DVD] [2006] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Take That
Offered by Willcox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Four, 27 Feb. 2008
Cant stop watching this beautiful DVD. I saw Take That at the O2 in December and can't wait for the next live tour. It is well worth the money.