Profile for colb1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
6 Pack Screen Protector For Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
6 Pack Screen Protector For Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

1.0 out of 5 stars double check before you order!, 22 May 2014
These are advertised as protectors for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S, but the ones that arrived did not fit my Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - too large and cut-outs in wrong place.
Came from China - took weeks to arrive.
Maybe they sent the wrong ones by mistake - maybe they hope people will cut to fit!
Prompt response to my email with photos of my phone with their product - most apologetic and prompt refund - but no offer to replace!
I did suggest they change the wording of their advert - doesn't seem to have changed!
So that's a month wasted then!

Hangerworld Single Black Flocked Tie Rack & Belt Organiser Non-Slip Coat Clothes Accessory Hanger - Ideal gift
Offered by SAMUIL UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I bought it years ago, 29 Jan. 2014
Tried all sorts of solutions to keep ties neat and in one convenient place. This is by far the best so far. Not cheap, but worth it.

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad

5.0 out of 5 stars It works - what's not to like?, 29 Jan. 2014
The instructions are a little quirky, but followed them to the letter and for me it worked first time no problem.

ebertSankey Premier Water Butt Stand in (Terricinna, 46 cm)
ebertSankey Premier Water Butt Stand in (Terricinna, 46 cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope it lasts!, 29 Jan. 2014
Prompt delivery. This is a replacement for identical one which started to buckle after about 6 years. I think that was caused by the heat of the sun under the weight of the matching water butt. Looks good quality - I'm hoping this will last longer.

Draper 13818 Metal Vage Stud Detector
Draper 13818 Metal Vage Stud Detector

5.0 out of 5 stars "Wish I had one years ago", 29 Jan. 2014
That's the quote from my son in law, who had this as a present. I have a similar one bought years ago which I use a lot. I expected this to be average quality BUT much better than I expected. He has been impressed by it's accuracy - you just need to spend a few seconds setting it up each time.

Action Commando - Kids Army Costume - size Medium (5-7 Years)
Action Commando - Kids Army Costume - size Medium (5-7 Years)
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture, 29 Jan. 2014
Don't expect Army issue quality because it isn't. For our 5 year old grandson it's been a HUGE success, and don't see why it shouldn't last until he grows out of it, so good value.

A to Z of Almost Everything
A to Z of Almost Everything
by Trevor Montague

5.0 out of 5 stars Great content - but it's BIG!, 29 Jan. 2014
We have an old version of this which we use for crosswords and general reference - very useful. Thought we would update to latest issue. Didn't realize it was much bigger and thicker than the old one - but then it does have much more content and more categories.

Kent KCQ6600 Microfibre Cleaning Towels, Set of 6
Kent KCQ6600 Microfibre Cleaning Towels, Set of 6
Offered by Car Spares Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Jan. 2014
Some motorist shops can charge a fortune for similar cloths. These seemed good spec. and I'm not disappointed. Bigger than supermarket ones, and reasonable enough price to have in the car / kitchen / shed etc. And they work too!

WanEway 24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT
WanEway 24 LED MAGNETIC OR HANGING INSPECTION WORKLIGHT SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I had to buy 2!, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought one of these a few months ago (not from Amazon - sorry!) and found it to be the most useful torch I've owned. So good my son in law wanted one - hence this purchase. He loves it too!

Draper 56141 Flexible Funnel
Draper 56141 Flexible Funnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for it's intended use, 29 Jan. 2014
Not used for fuels, but to channel rainwater into a hose!! Does that perfectly, and keeps the muck out of the hose too!

Page: 1 | 2