Profile for Louise > Reviews

Street Dance [Original Soundtrack]
Offered by simply-well-priced
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack, 19 May 2010
So many of my favourite singers have songs on this album and I love the variety of artists! My favourite songs would be We Dance On (I cannot believe NDubz wrote that song in such a short time and its so good!), Live For The Moment (Really loving the new material from Pixie Lott!) and Fight For This Love (Classic Number 1 hit!). I also really like DJ Ironik's rendition of Hold Me Closer, I really like the modern feel he has added to the song! This album has really energising tracks that are perfect for a party or just for chilling out to. I can't wait to buy this album, I know I will have it on repeat all summer! I would really recommend purchasing this because the songs are by all the latest chart-topping artists and there is a variety - rap, soul, R&B and pop are the main themes in this.

Sweet 7
Sweet 7
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sweet 7 (Audio CD)
This album is literally so good, one of the best of the year so far! I've been really excited for this album for quite a while and I was not displeased with the outcome, its amazing! There are songs on there to suit different occasions or different moods and the lyrics are powerful and engaging. It contains feel-good, energetic songs and three great voices! My favourite tracks would be Wear My Kiss and About A Girl because I just feel so energised when I listen to them and they're really addictive as well! I think you should all buy this because all the songs have been well-written with top producers and the vocals are so good as well, so overall its a fab album!

Ain't No Mountain High Enough [feat. Zalon Thompson]
Ain't No Mountain High Enough [feat. Zalon Thompson]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Phonomenal song, 4 Dec 2009
I still can't quite believe Dionne is only 13 years old - with such a beautiful, strong voice you would expect her to be a lot older. She is evidently so talented from this song and its just as good as her last one 'Mama said'. Inspired by her god-mother Amy Winehouse, yet this song is completely individual and not manufactured in any way. Dionne shows flair in this song and the lyrics are very honest and relatable. I would recommend you to purchase this!

Introducing Dionne Bromfield
Introducing Dionne Bromfield
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic release from Dionne!, 30 Oct 2009
Really great album, despite being influenced by Amy Winehouse it is also individual with Dionne's own stamp on it. At such a young age of 13 this is really inspiring and the lyrics are very relatable and honest. This will definitely be a success and I would recommend this to everyone
Louise In4merz

Big Boy
Big Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great debut single from Princess Nyah!, 22 Oct 2009
This review is from: Big Boy (MP3 Download)
Wow Princess Nyah has really showed her vocal talent in this song, it has a powerful message and is something that many teenagers can relate to. Its catchy, addictive and upbeat! I have it on my iPod and listen to it whenever possible as it helps to brighten the day and lighten my mood. Its a really great song for a party as well :) The music video to this shows Princess Nyah is just having fun and has produced a track containing lots of fun elements in it :) So if you're looking for an urban track I would definitely recommend this, or even if you don't like urban music (I didn't initally) just have a listen to it and you will be proved that it really is quite a good song!
Louise In4merz

Want
Want
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive album!, 14 Oct 2009
This review is from: Want (MP3 Download)
This album is so great :) I love 3Oh!3 at the moment and this album just proves their musical abilities and creativity! The songs are addictive and memorable and I always find myself bursting into songs from this album especially 'Starstrukk'! Suits many different types of people because its like a combination of pop rock. Those guys are amazing and were really good supporting Katy Perry! I would definitely recommend this!

Hands
Hands
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Most anticipated album of the year!, 2 Oct 2009
This review is from: Hands (Audio CD)
Wow this album is so great :) I'm really pleased with it and I think Little boots is so individual and that her music really reflects that. It has a lot of character for example Remedy is very energetic and then its got more meaningful songs like New in town. My favourite track off the album would be Stuck on repeat because of its addictiveness but also Remedy not just because its the most common song but because I feel I can really relate to it and its a good electro song! Little boots has produced some great music so I would recommend this album to anyone!

Take Off Your Colours
Take Off Your Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Take Off Your Colours (Audio CD)
Wow at this album! I've been really anticipated for its release and having a listen to some of the tracks on youtube has definitely added to my excitement. I have to say I'm really pleased with the result and I think its some of their best music yet. There are so many songs on there to rock out to and I think the album is going to go down really well in the charts. I'd say Kiss and Tell or Take off your colours are my favourite tracks. So I think you should definitely purchase this album as you will be really pleased with it :)