Profile for Jenny Suprani > Reviews

Le prime luci del mattino
by Fabio Volo
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Only if you like F. Volo, 1 Feb 2014
I liked the book I recommend it to anyone who likes him and his style. No point if you do not agree with his views or his way of thinking, To anyone who is looking for a change in his life.

Mobile-Bits4u SONY XPERIA J ST26i Green PU Leather Pull Tab Pouch Case Cover and Premium Quality In Ear Buds Stereo Hands-Free Headphones Headset EarPhone With Built In Highly Sensitive Microphone Mic And ON-OFF Button (L))
Offered by ONX3
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars super, 1 Feb 2014
Lovely colour and I liked the match with the earphones.
I loved the sound of the earphones, but sadly they didn't last too long.

Best Of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)
Best Of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)
Price: 10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a present, 1 Feb 2014
I can't really say much about it, as I bought the CD as a present for a friend.
I can rate the fact that the CD arrive quickly and I had no issues through out the purchase.
If you like Giorgio Moroder, go for it.

Duronic BL400 White 1.5 Litre Jug Blender and Multi-Mill. 2 Speed efficient 400W motor - Autoclean and pulse function
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it changed my life, 1 Feb 2014
It is ideal for people with no time at their end. You can make lovely home made soups in as little as 5 minutes.
It arrived quickly.
Recommend.

The Neo-Realist Collection [DVD]
The Neo-Realist Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aldo Fabrizi
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for presents or just for you self, 1 Feb 2014
I bought it for a friend's bday. It arrived quickly and I was satisfied. It comes highly recommended by me.