Profile for Mudya Faisal > Reviews

Content by Mudya Faisal

Mudya Faisal "Mudya" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
Offered by Meta-U
Price: 0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 26 July 2013
Some fussy people may not enjoy the feel of the material, but I think it is perfectly fine. It does what I want it to: cover my eyes from the light which passes through my cheap blinds.

Loctite Super Glue 5G Bottle     8000 1612
Loctite Super Glue 5G Bottle 8000 1612
Price: 1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong enough to hold up glass, 26 July 2013
Opened up my oven one day and the glass cover of the door slipped. Turns out it was being help up by one hinge, and that had gone bust too. Well I brought this product and stuck it on all 4 corners, and guess what, it's as if nothing ever happened!

Bourjois Liner Feutre Ultra Black
Bourjois Liner Feutre Ultra Black
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget eyeliner, 26 July 2013
It is rays put all day even on a hot day when my eyelids tend to get a little oily. I think it's a great product and when it runs out I will repurchase.

Tesa Mosquito, Fly And Insect Screen For Inward Opening Windows 1.3 M X 1.5 M (max) White
Price: 12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My hero!, 26 July 2013
I just love this product, I lived in a very small hot flat and had to leave the windows open, but bees kept getting inside. I don't do flies so needed this product. It was extremely easy to set up and the mesh stays stuck to the tape provided. I have now moved out of the flat and taken the mesh with me. The only thing I need to reorder is the tape, but I am currently using the mesh now and it is benign help with some really strong trouble sided tape. Great little investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!!, 20 Aug 2012
I am currently undergoing laser hair removal on my face. I find the treatment most painful in the areas that I usually used to break out which is mostly chin and sometimes my upper lip. The treatment has seemed to anger my chin tremendously and at first I ignored them - my usual protocol, but after a few weeks it was clear that they were not going to go down on their own. Once one spot went away another would come. So, I brought this product which has been amazing. I am getting a few new spots on my chin area now every week or so - but I'm told that is a side effect of the laser treatment. Anyhow,this product does what it says, it has helped me,improved the appearance of my spots and eliminated many. This will always be in my hand bag from now on.

I would recommend you purchasing an anti-bacterial face wash alongside this to speed up the results and to also calm the skin down. It is also essential you use a non-perfumed, kind to skin moisturiser as oxy10 does dry out the skin and mainly because you don't need to give your skin the excuse to break out anymore. These additional products are CHEAP yet CHEERFUL and can be found on amazon (Simple, replenishing rich moisturiser & Quinoderm Face Wash) - this is the treatment that is working for me, feel free to purchase any others.

Oxy10 rules!

5.0 out of 5 stars My spots have reduced significantly!, 20 Aug 2012
I am currently undergoing laser hair removal on my face. I find the treatment most painful in the areas that I usually used to break out which is mostly chin and sometimes my upper lip. The treatment has seemed to anger my chin tremendously and at first I ignored them - my usual protocol, but after a few weeks it was clear that they were not going to go down on their own. Once one spot went away another would come. So, I brought another product on amazon called Oxy10 which helped a great deal even though a few new spots did emerge and are still now but at a much slower pace.

Onto the face wash:
The face wash has helped a great deal though, I find that I no longer need to use oxy10 as frequently because the spots are growing smaller. It is a very gentle wash, it does not irritate my spots and my skin feels nice and soft after. I would definitely recommend this because it has worked, my skin has improved significantly in just 3 days. Forget buying a more expensive brand, this face wash is all you need.

Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125 ml
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125 ml
Offered by Lloydspharmacy
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars So kind to my skin!, 20 Aug 2012
I used to use e45 cream but I found it too greasy. This cream has a non greasy formula and just feels right.I have quite a few blemishes on my chin and sometimes my upper lip but this cream does not anger them. I am very happy with my purchase and if any of you have sensitive or spot prone skin, this one is for you.

Panasonic Lumix GF2 Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens - Red
Panasonic Lumix GF2 Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens - Red
Offered by Direct savings
Price: 286.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good camera!!, 3 April 2012
When I saw the price for this camera was reduced significantly on Amazon, I had to buy it! The camera has great reviews, look on YouTube for sample pictures and videos, this camera is perfect for an amateur. I didn't choose or pay for express delivery, but that's what I got, thank you Let's Go Digital!

What comes with the camera?
-Charging adapter
-15-42mm lens
-Instructions & CD

It is the best camera I have ever held, its perfect for everyone and easy to use. You can't go wrong with this purchase its true HD quality and video recording is so sharp and the auto focus is very smooth.

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover Necklace for Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation 8gb, 16gb + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect accessory!, 3 April 2012
My ipod snugly fits into the silicone case - it will definitely not drop out. The best thing about the design is that I have my ipod on me at all times, which is better than having to constantly get it out of my bag.

For those of you who have difficulties with getting it on properly or the screen protector comes off while doing so, put the case on first then get remove the bottom part of the case and fit the protector on - you should have no problems then.

All in all, a great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad!, 2 Feb 2012
Stick with digital, these broke so quickly! Well I guess for the price something had to go wrong! Just buy a good pair of digital scales and you wont have any problems

Page: 1 | 2