Profile for Jersey Girl > Reviews

KeepCup Bre Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, 8oz Small, Outlaw
KeepCup Bre Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, 8oz Small, Outlaw
Offered by Menos

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but doesn't do the job., 20 Jan. 2016
I had been looking a while to replace a glass travel coffee cup. This one seemed to tick all the boxes on size, durability and looks. Unfortunately I have either been sent the wrong lid or the one I have is defective. The lid just doesn't fit and will not stay on, so in reality I have a very expensive heat proof drinking glass. I am going to contact the seller and will see what they say. If I receive a replacement that works then I will revisit this review, but for now it will remain as one star as it just does not do the job. This is a shame as the cup looks so well made and has an expensive feel to it. Very disappointed.

Paoletti Toulon Floral Woven 100% Cotton Quilted Cushion Cover, White, 45 x 45 Cm
Offered by TEXNTRADE

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the quality., 24 Aug. 2015
The item is not pure white, but this is down to the quality of the cotton used. The wadding is ecru and shows through giving the overall appearance as 'off white'. It is a shame as a slightly better quality cotton would have resulted in a beautiful quilt. I was hoping to use it in my guest bedroom but have relegated it to a spare for a blow up bed.

Gorpets Willow Scratching Post, 19 x 60 cm
Gorpets Willow Scratching Post, 19 x 60 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Climbing Frame!, 9 Jun. 2014
We bought this for our Maine Coon cross (indoor cat) and he loves it. We mounted it quite high up as he is so long, and he stretches up and gives it a good ragging. I am not sure how long it will last, but we would replace without hesitation, maybe even putting two together as he has now started to climb up it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 11 Feb. 2014
a lovely little pin that looks good on lapels and scarves. I like the fact that it is made in England too! I would like to see more pewter jewellery but not in the classic gothic styles.

Milk Jug, 0.3L
Milk Jug, 0.3L
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and does the job., 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Milk Jug, 0.3L (Kitchen & Home)
Heavy stainless steel and a perfect shape for frothing milk for one. Looks good sitting under my AEG Lavazza coffee machine, so it stays out ready for use. I have not washed it in the dishwasher as it is a mirror finish and I don't want to spoil that. Very pleased with the jug as it seems to allow you to steam and froth milk without boiling over when half full.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 11 Feb. 2014
Although the knit was not as 'wool like' as expected, the poncho is warm and very cosy without being itchy. Alpaca varies as does wool, and it is exceptionally warm, so I was not disappointed. The feel is more like soft cotton than wool and looks like it is knitted from two tone thread, so is more grey marl than a solid colour.

NYDJ 75935T/0407 Women's Jeggings Marine Size 4
NYDJ 75935T/0407 Women's Jeggings Marine Size 4
Offered by Sue Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit once I had the right size, 7 Jan. 2014
I adore these jeggings. They are just a terrific fit and are very comfortable. I have two pairs in the right size and four pairs in the next size up (which I have worn once or twice). Following the size chart they should have fitted. I was a bit disappointed with them and the sizing does make it confusing. I am a UK 10/12 so I thought the US 6 would have been perfect. I tried wearing the size 6 and they felt bigger through the day, so I have had to go down another size, which feel very snug on first putting on, but then relax. They are all superb quality and flattering to the figure.

Geox Womens D Mendi St K-Scam Boots
Geox Womens D Mendi St K-Scam Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and comfortable, 6 Dec. 2013
These are the first Geox boots I have tried and they are superb. My feet stayed dry and comfortable all day long. I have just ordered another pair of boots (different colour and style) and can't wait to see if they are as good.

Ronhill Women's Trackster Evolution - Black/Flou Yellow, 12 UK
Ronhill Women's Trackster Evolution - Black/Flou Yellow, 12 UK
Offered by Millets Sport

3.0 out of 5 stars Not flattering, but does the job, 23 Oct. 2013
Perfect if you are not bothered about how you look.....but I wish I had bought the fitted slightly more traditional version. The quality is good (as always), but they are not kind to the less than perfect figure. Easy to get on and off, so no doubt will be just what some people need. They wash and dry very quickly, so don't let my review put you off from a technical and practical perspective.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream 50g
Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream 50g

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for day and night use, 23 Oct. 2013
Quickly absorbed on application and my skin feels supple. Not as rich as some creams so not sure about people who have very dry skin. This works well under make up and does not leave my skin feeling heavy.

Page: 1 | 2