Profile for K. Farrimond > Reviews

Content by K. Farrimond

K. Farrimond "Kat" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Clear Crystal Upper Top Ear Cartilage Earring
Clear Crystal Upper Top Ear Cartilage Earring
Offered by Assortment Box

2.0 out of 5 stars This product looked great before placing it in my ear, 6 Dec. 2015
This product looked great before placing it in my ear, however it was very loose once in place and therefore kept spinning which stopped it looking like I was wearing several earring.

GCSE Maths AQA Revision Guide (with online edition) - Foundation
GCSE Maths AQA Revision Guide (with online edition) - Foundation
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revision book, 6 Dec. 2015
Excellent revision book. The best I've used so far! excellent service & price, I certainly recommend both the seller & the product 😀

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Leather Rope Bracelet, Tribal Braided Cuff Bangle, Brown Black Silver (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, thank you, 6 Dec. 2015
Excellent product and super fast delivery, a great service that I would recommend & certainly use again in the future!

All the Skies I will not See: A Novella (A Touch of Cinnamon Book 2)
All the Skies I will not See: A Novella (A Touch of Cinnamon Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed how such a short story about David could pull ..., 10 Jun. 2015
*I received this ARC from the Author in exchange for an honest review*

I give this very surprising and moving novella 5 stars!!!

This novella certainly has the WOW factor! I was amazed how such a short story about David could pull at the heart strings so strongly. I was expecting tears because I was aware of David’s fate and how the story would end, what I didn’t expect was so many feelings to surface. My surprise was that my emotions weren’t focused on how the story ends but the struggles David was facing at such a young age. When I finished reading this I felt quite sad as David didn’t get to live the life he should have had, mostly because he was frightened to embrace who he really was and because of his fear of others reactions. He didn’t get to experience real love and had a lot of missed opportunities.
Although I was saddened by the story and certainly needed tissues by the end, I also found it quite inspirational. I found myself reflecting on my life and finding no regrets, I hope this story reaches out to other young people who are struggling to find themselves and encourages them to be strong and make decisions based on what is best for them!

I couldn't put this beautifully written story down and read it in one sitting.

I can't thank Petra March enough for allowing me to read this novella for a review, she is such a fantastic emotional writer who is able to write characters that jump out of the page at you, she makes them and their feelings, struggles, happiness etc. feel very real. Once again Petra you have excelled yourself, thank you x

A Veil of Glass and Rain: Special Edition (A Touch of Cinnamon Book 1)
A Veil of Glass and Rain: Special Edition (A Touch of Cinnamon Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this emotional and sexy love story 5 stars - you have to have this book on your reading list!!!, 8 Feb. 2015
*I received a copy of this book from the Author in exchange for an honest review*

Brina meets Eagan when she is 10 years old, their parents are friends and met through their love of photography, both sets of parents are obsessed with their work and each other which doesn't leave much time for their children. Brina and Eagan find comfort and safety in each other and become the best of friends. Eagan is 5 years older and although they live on separate continents they keep in close contact with each other, visiting each other often. Several years later Brina’s feelings change and she falls madly in love with Eagan but doesn't know how to manage her feelings putting a strain on their relationship, she deals with it the only way she knows how – to distance herself.
When Brina turns 20 Eagan gets a job in Rome where she lives and wants to renew their friendship, they have both missed each other but she is still in love with him and doesn't know how to be his best friend. She knows Eagan is her soul mate, her family but she has no idea if he feels the same.
Eagan is everything to her!

Wow this book is simply amazing, I absolutely loved it! A Veil of Glass and Rain has become my favourite New Adult novel so when I was asked if I would like to read the special edition how could I possibly refuse.
This book is a story of loyalty and a strong bond of friendship and love. The characters and their feelings are so believable it will bring tears to your eyes, it’s the most alluring love story you will ever read and will have your nerve endings tingling long before you reach the ending. I fell in love with Brina and Eagan almost immediately and their journey will have you floating on the same emotional ride. Trust me this story had me smiling at the little things, crying when they did and I never want to forget the goose bumps I felt during their love making scenes, this story left me wanting to find this kind of love for myself.

Thank you so much Petra March for sharing Brina and Eagan with me once again, your writing is simply beautiful and so real that it’s impossible to disbelieve their story, on a previous review I said that you was an emotional writer which makes it hard for the reader to put your book down and I stand by this statement, I read your book in 3 sittings but if I’d have had the opportunity it would have been less.

A Veil of Glass and Rain: Special Edition is on my favourite books shelf on Goodreads and I definitely recommend to all New Adult and Romantic Literature fans, this one needs to be on your to read list, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Summer in Yorkshire: An Erotic Romance
Summer in Yorkshire: An Erotic Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars a sweet story with a sexy twist I gave this 3.5 stars ;), 18 Jan. 2015
This book is a simple easy read love story with a sexy twist! One to cuddle up with when sat in front of the fire with a hot chocolate and some free time to waste.
The story overall was good but personally I felt that some parts lacked a little emotion, the falling in love happened a little too fast making it feel a bit far fetched, there were parts where I felt like opportunities where missed to spark a reaction from the reader & although there are sex scenes I would say they are quite tame for an erotic novel & this book would have been better suited as classed as a new adult novel with sexual content. Overall it felt like this lovely story had been rushed again loosing the opportunity to be a great novel instead of a good one.
What I did like was the relationship between Summer and Ted, not forced or over played and which left me wanting more! I also liked George, Ted's dad, the Author wrote his character in such a way I couldn't help but smile.

Retribution (Redemption Series Book 3)
Retribution (Redemption Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG what an ending to a thrilling series :-), 16 Jan. 2015
WOW this book had me pinned to my seat, I felt like my emotions were on a fair ride! What an amazing ending to one of the best series I've read in quite a while. This one is deffo going on my favourite list to read again in the future.
I absolutely loved all the characters which were written in such a way that their emotions became my emotions, during the action scenes I often found myself holding my breath or gripping the book tighter (lol) It even made me cry. I found myself even liking some of the demons such as Luther who often made me chuckle & Lilith who really is evil & makes a fab bady in the story.
This is the kind of story where anything can happen, it's full of action, a story of love between soul mates, parents, siblings & friends with an angelic/demonic twist just to add a little more drama. I loved it!!!

Ransom (Redemption Series Book 2)
Ransom (Redemption Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 14 Jan. 2015
I absolutely loved this book & although I didn't think it could beat the first one I'm happy to admit I was wrong!
This story so far has been absolutely fantastic & I'm finding it hard to put down which is superb as I love getting lost in a great book :-)
I particularly love the way the author has allowed the reader to grow with the amazing characters she has created! each appear to be extremely unique but it's hard not to love them all including the demons. This is a story packed full of action but is also an emotional tale of friendship, loyalty & love.
I can't wait to sink my teeth into the last book to find out how it all ends!!!

Redemption (Redemption Series Book 1)
Redemption (Redemption Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A story that deserves 4.5 STARS!!!, 12 Jan. 2015
I loved this book! The plot & the characters had me hooked throughout the book ... Dayton & Marcus' relationship has you turning the pages with great enthusiasm & humour because they are complete opposites but compliment each other. This story has action, suspense & most of all beautiful friendships which leaves the reader wanting more. I read this story in 24 hours & have already bought Ransom (book 2) to continue this adventure :-)

Rumors (A Lingering Echoes Prequel)
Rumors (A Lingering Echoes Prequel)

4.0 out of 5 stars a sad but intriguing story beautifully written!, 11 Jan. 2015
This story although sad because Allie is trying to deal with the loss of her cousin is a page turning easy read! Anyone trying to deal with the loss of a loved one will relate to this beautifully written story of a teenager struggling to cope with loss & survivors guilt as well as peer pressure & high school.
I love the character of Allie & the way the writer pulls you into her life, I also loved the character of Shane who sticks by her even though she pushes everyone away.
This story had me in floods of tears twice so have the tissues ready but I would recommend this story to others & I will be reading Erica's 2nd book Lingering Echoes very soon :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4