Profile for Lynda Anna Robertson > Reviews

Content by Lynda Anna Rob...

Lynda Anna Robertson

Page: 1 | 2
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great general hairdryer, 19 May 2014
Bought as a present for my daughter who then received another hairdryer from someone so I have become the owner/user of this one . It's powerful and effective , better than my old one . I only have one complaint which is that the electric cord could be longer but other than that it's great .

Men's Jumper Brave Soul 08MANROEB Mustard Large
Men's Jumper Brave Soul 08MANROEB Mustard Large
Offered by UNVC

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart jumper, 19 May 2014
It looks good ( it was a present for my son ).Needs to be treated with care as it bobbles up a bit when it comes into contact with anything . So I would say it's one of those jumpers for special occasions . I bought a bobble off which has removed the bobbles and I make sure it's a hand wash only .

6 Pack iPad 4 Screen Protector For New Apple iPad Tablet 4th 4G Generation 2012 (Retina Display) Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 19 May 2014
It may seem like overkill but I think that to have spares is a good thing . Easy to fit and I also know I have a few handy if I or any member of the family need a fresh screen protector .

Ladies Dunlop Brown Beige Summer Sandals Flip Flops Casual New Wedge Toe Post
Ladies Dunlop Brown Beige Summer Sandals Flip Flops Casual New Wedge Toe Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer comfort., 19 May 2014
I have trouble with my back and for the most part now wear this type of rubber soled flip flop . I find they offer the most comfort for both my feet and my back . At such a reasonable price I can afford to have several different styles but I like this one because of the neutral colours and casual look .

Children's Sarah Musical Jewellery Box
Children's Sarah Musical Jewellery Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun , handy and pretty ., 19 May 2014
This set of drawers has been a much loved addition to my granddaughters dressing table . It now provides a home for all of her treasures !

Apple iPad 4 Retina 128GB WiFi schwarz
Apple iPad 4 Retina 128GB WiFi schwarz
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !, 19 May 2014
So happy with my choice of iPAD. It's been a pleasure to use and I'm pleased with my decision to go with the slightly heavier iPAD 4 rather than the iPAD AIR , I think this is because I feel more aware of it when I'm using it . It's my 1st iPAD and it's been very easy to use so I would recommend this version highly . The service provided by Amazon has been fantastic and the delivery was speedy and efficient .

Firetrap Mens Designer Leather Belt (Large)
Firetrap Mens Designer Leather Belt (Large)
Offered by Bluebell Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Present ., 19 May 2014
this was a present for my son who is very fashion conscious . He loved it so yet another successful gift hunt on Amazon .

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful purchase ., 19 May 2014
This is a handy gadget which has allowed me to reclaim a couple of the families favourite pure woollen jumpers . I keep it handy for when they bobble up .

It
It
by Alexa Chung

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read ., 19 May 2014
This review is from: It (Hardcover)
The book was a gift for my daughter and it's now one of her favourite reads . It's been a great success !

20V 3.25A For Fujitsu Lifebook AH531 AH530 Adapter Charger Power Supply Include 2-Pin UK Cord
Offered by Yes UK Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement ., 19 May 2014
The original power cord was ruined and this one has been a great replacement . Long enough to reach over the back of my settee and into the wall socket with heaps of spare cable .

Page: 1 | 2