Profile for pam > Reviews

Content by pam

pam

APPLE iPad with Retina display - 4th generation - WiFi - 16 GB - white - NEW iOS 6, 9.7" high resolution Retina display, 5-megapixel iSight camera
Offered by Xtra Cubby
Price: 295.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long!, 20 Dec 2013
Why did I wait so long to get my Apple iPad - I love it!! Everything at your fingertips, easy to use, great graphics, ebay, uTube, Angry birds, and BBC news, What more could you want!

Luther: Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
Luther: Series 1-2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 20 Dec 2013
I love the Luther series the acting is superb and Ruth Wilson plays the perfect counterpart to Idris Elba's character.
Bring out season 4 soon please!!!!

Amber & Silver Medium Ball Point Parker Pen
Amber & Silver Medium Ball Point Parker Pen
Offered by Panorama Stores
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this pen for my grand-daughter who was struggling with a rollerball pen for her homework. She loved it and it's in her favourite colour. The ink just keeps flowing without 'blobs' and you can buy refils for it.

Durable Varicolor 10 Drawer Organiser
Durable Varicolor 10 Drawer Organiser
Price: 59.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!!, 20 Dec 2013
I wanted this for my art materials and its perfect. It's strong and neat looking and I love the different coloured drawers. Would love it if they bring out a Blue - Green colour scheme - will keep watching out for this!

Space Art: How to Draw and Paint Planets, Moons and Landscapes of Alien Worlds
Space Art: How to Draw and Paint Planets, Moons and Landscapes of Alien Worlds
by Michael W. Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars space art, 18 Sep 2013
I love this book as it shows step by step how to draw and paint planets etc.
It also gives details on what products to use which is very helpful.

A great book for space art picture making.

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The new iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 - Includes Sleep Wake - Includes Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars VEOX black case cover for iPad 4 retina display cover, 18 Sep 2013
I was really pleased with this product as it fitted my iPad 4 easily and looks really smart.
I can acces the controls easily without having to adjust the cover in any way.
altogether a really good buy.

Parker IM Profile Lilac Mechanical Auto Pencil 0.5mm Chrome Trim
Parker IM Profile Lilac Mechanical Auto Pencil 0.5mm Chrome Trim
Offered by K Direct
Price: 5.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous to look at and use, 16 Sep 2012
This pencil is perfect for drawing, easy to load with new leads and a nice balanced weight. Really pretty colour too.

Blue Dawn
Blue Dawn
Offered by HANG LOOSE Records
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars 'A breath of fresh air', 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Blue Dawn (Audio CD)
I have been listening to Kamal music since 1996 when I used the music for my complementary therapy sessions. Blue Dawn is my favourite Kamal CD and have just purchased it again because I have scratched the other one. The music is light and happy - very melodic and sometimes reflective each tune is entirely different in tempo and very calming for the mind and spirit.I strongly recommend this product.