Profile for Ms. Lorraine M. Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lorraine M...

Ms. Lorraine M. Moore (Lincs)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Die Cut Birthday Present toppers
Die Cut Birthday Present toppers
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Bauble-Auble, 23 Nov 2011
This is a really cute item. I bought this for me and my four year old to make. It was a quick, easy and fun thing to make and great for the price. It's great to make with youngsters as there aren't lots of little fiddly bits and it doesn't fall apart when you touch it. It was cheap to buy and it was delivered really quickly. Overall I'm really pleased with this and would definitely deal with this seller again.

Neat-Oh! Train Depot Play Set
Neat-Oh! Train Depot Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Train Depot Storage, 13 July 2011
What a great idea storage for toys and a train track mat all in one. This is great for visiting other people as a few toys can be put in here to carry and it's also a toy to play with in itself. Whenever we go anywhere we take this with a few trains in so my son has something to play with when we visit family. It's strong and can hold quite a bit of weight in it. The other plus is that if anything gets spilt on it it can be wiped clean.

Letters (Glow and Learn)
Letters (Glow and Learn)
by Hinkler Books PTY Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow and Learn Letters, 26 April 2011
I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this before. An absolutely brilliant idea for any child that is learning the alphabet. They don'y just lean to say and recognise the letters that also learn to write them at the same time. My son has had a couple of other different alphabet books that he took an interest in to begin with but the interest in them soon faded. His interest hasn't faded in this one he still really enjoys it.

Chicken Dance
Chicken Dance
by Tammi Sauer

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken dance, 18 Mar 2011
This review is from: Chicken Dance (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I read this book to my little boy as his bedtime story. We both enjoyed the story. He liked the different farmyard animals that were in the talent contest and as we were reading the story I was pointing at the different animals for him to name. This book has really nice big pictures in so there's plenty to look at. It looks a if it's quite a long story but it was surprising how quick it was to read (not a bad thing when it comes to a bedtime story!). Overall a nice story with some really nice pictures.

The Three Billy Goats Gruff: Ladybird Tales
The Three Billy Goats Gruff: Ladybird Tales
by Joan Stimson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Three Billy Goats Gruff, 13 Mar 2011
This is the classic ladybird version of 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff'. I bought this for my son as he brought a copy home from school to read and I had to read it no end of times over a weekend so I decided to get him his on copy. The version that he brought home from school was a ladybird version but a much older one. The story was exactly the same word for word in both books the only difference was the pictures. This story is timeless i used to love this story when I was little and it's amazing that children still love this story now no matter how old it is.

My First Baby Annabell 36 cm Doll with Closing Eyes
My First Baby Annabell 36 cm Doll with Closing Eyes
Offered by JCS TOYBOX
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Annabell, 9 Jan 2011
I bought this doll for my niece for Christmas. I picked this particular doll as my niece is also called Annabel. My niece is only 19 months old so I picked this particular version of baby Annabell as it got a soft body and made specifically for the younger child which is a brilliant idea to have a doll that is especially for youger children. It's a nice sized doll, not too big that my niece can't carry it and not too small that it looks lost in the pushchair that she got for Christmas. I was also really pleased with the price as it was quite a few pounds cheaper than the high street shops. So overall a nice doll and a bargain to boot, who can ask for more than that?

Postman Pat SDS Deluxe Sorting Office Playset
Postman Pat SDS Deluxe Sorting Office Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat SDS Centre, 9 Jan 2011
I bought this for my little boy for Christmas. He's been really enjoying playing with this. There are a few bits to it so we keep having to have a tidy up to make sure all the bits are there. I got this much cheaper than it was in the shops so it has been good value for money. Thank you Amazon.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Green Dragon
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Green Dragon
Offered by Puppets By post
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Dragon Finger Puppet, 15 Nov 2010
I have bought this as a Christmas present for my little boy's stocking and know that he is going to absolutly love it (he's going through a dragon phase!). This finger puppet is really well made and I was really pleased with the price. I would have thought that something of this quality would have cost more than it did. I was so pleased with this that I also bought him the red dragon to go with it.

Torchwood - Children of Earth (Series 3) [DVD]
Torchwood - Children of Earth (Series 3) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Barrowman
Price: 7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Torchwood Children of the Earth DVD, 5 Jan 2010
A special that came out earlier in 2009. I bought this for a family member for Christmas who had missed some of this. He was over the moon that he could watch it in full again.

The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]

5.0 out of 5 stars Children in Need DVD 2009, 5 Jan 2010
Put together by Peter Kay is every imaginable cartton character you could imagine. My little buy loves this and so does his Nana.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4