Profile for Mandy Rose > Reviews

Content by Mandy Rose

Mandy Rose

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Maped Triple Pack of 1 Hole Boogy Pencil Sharpener in Assorted Colours (Single Pack) 063210

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2015
Best sharpeners I have ever bought

BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)
BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
Useful and good value for money

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise Library Edition (Avatar: The Last Airbender (Dark Horse))
by Gurihiru

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly enjoyed, 1 Mar. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present and my son in law loved it.

Lloytron L958SV Desk Lamp, Silver
Lloytron L958SV Desk Lamp, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful lamp, 1 Mar. 2015
Good price, stylish and the light is good. Ideal for my granddaughter's desk.

Smiffys 70's Layered Flick (Blonde)
Smiffys 70's Layered Flick (Blonde)
Offered by Superstars

3.0 out of 5 stars One size doesn't fit all, 1 Mar. 2015
This wig was too big for my eleven year old and way to small for me, The curls at the front went over our faces. I expect there is a way to style it but in the end we did without the wig. Still, not sure what I expected for the price!

Ghope Costume Fancy Dress Anime Cosplay Halloween 2014 princess adult dress skirt dinner dance Cocktail Ball Party romance Asia M / EU S
Offered by Ghope Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to adapt for fancy dress, 1 Mar. 2015
The dress took a long time to arrive but I was very pleased with it. I bought it to use as the base of a fancy dress outfit and it was very easy to adapt for my eleven year old. Not sure if it would be suitable for an adult, but just right for my purpose!
Comment Comment | Permalink

60cm x 40cm Black Coir Welcome Door Mat
60cm x 40cm Black Coir Welcome Door Mat
Offered by ProdBuy_Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Become tatty very quickly, 1 Mar. 2015
I bought this as a house-warming present for my daughter and was extremely disappointed to see how tatty and faded it had become in less than a month. Really not suitable for outside use.

This Your Song
This Your Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful! This was recommended by a friend and I ..., 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: This Your Song (MP3 Download)
Absolutely beautiful! This was recommended by a friend and I find it excellent for soaking. Rebekah is a very gifted woman.

The Rabbi's Heartbeat (Th1nk LifeChange)
The Rabbi's Heartbeat (Th1nk LifeChange)
by Brennan Manning

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an absolutely wonderful book. Very deep and yet at the same ..., 28 Jan. 2015
This is an absolutely wonderful book. Very deep and yet at the same time very easy to understand. Beautifully designed and a joy to give as a gift. In fact it is such a joy to give that I need to order another copy for myself!

Space Battleship Yamato [DVD]
Space Battleship Yamato [DVD]
Dvd ~ Takuya Kimura

5.0 out of 5 stars Japanese Diesel-punk Masterpiece, 27 Jan. 2015
I absolutely loved this film! It reminded me of Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and especially Space Above: and Beyond, but at the same time had it's own unique Japanese style. I really enjoyed the character development and the sense of honour and tragic heroism. Thoroughly enjoyed the special effects in the battle scenes, which didn't leave the viewer totally dazzled and bewildered. Must admit I was crying like a baby by the end. Wonderful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5