Profile for MandyRose > Reviews

MandyRose

Page: 1 | 2
Philips - AJ3231 Radio Alarm Clock
Philips - AJ3231 Radio Alarm Clock
Offered by SundayElectronics (Orders Dispatch within 24 Hours Usually)
Price: 26.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but overpriced and difficult to set, 29 Jan 2014
I love the look of this clock but find it frustratingly difficult to set and always have my mobile set on alarm for backup. Can't get the MP3 player to work, it's difficult to slide the switches to the right places or see the writing beside them.

Also, if you MUST buy it, much cheaper at Argos!

Tea For One Red Blossom
Tea For One Red Blossom
Offered by EMS (UK) LTD
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy teapot and cup and saucer set, 3 Dec 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend who loves her tea and bisuits. I think she's going to love it! It's even better than in looks in the picture and very good value of money.

Shabby Chic Heart Coir Doormat, Door Mat
Shabby Chic Heart Coir Doormat, Door Mat
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Shabby chic door mat, 3 Dec 2013
This door mat makes my front door look inviting and friendly. The design is lively without being garish. It makes me smile every time I see it.

New Colourful Rectangle Blue Orange Floral Doormat 45x75cm
New Colourful Rectangle Blue Orange Floral Doormat 45x75cm
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and vintage looking, 3 Dec 2013
I love this door mat because it is so bright and colourful. Perhaps a bit too much so for some tastes, but it looks wonderful in my hall.

God's Supernatural Power
God's Supernatural Power
by Bobby Conner
Price: 9.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little dated, 3 Dec 2013
This book started off brilliantly but rather lost me towards the end. I very much liked the theme of everyone being unique and having their own giftings. I loved the generous chunks of scripture too. I just wouldn't say it was the best book I'd ever read on the subject.

Good reading for evangelical Christians. :)

MOBILE PHONE MAINS CHARGER FOR NOKIA 1100, 1101, 1110, 1110i, 1112, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2310, 2600
Offered by Cut Price Accessories
Price: 3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful bit of kit!, 26 Jun 2013
I ordered this after losing the charger for my ancient Nokia in a move. It arrived really quickly and works perfectly. Really didn't think I'd find anything, let alone such a good product!

Andrew James 20 Litre Black Convection Mini Oven And Grill 1500 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty And 5 Different Cooking Settings
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a Mini Oven, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this because the oven and grill in the cooker provided in my new flat wasn't much good. I thought I'd just use it for grilling, but find I use it for everything I'd use a normal oven for as well as grilling. Very efficient indeed and doesn't take up much counter space.

Learning to Crochet (A Ladybird book. series 633)
Learning to Crochet (A Ladybird book. series 633)
by Wynne Broughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for Crochet Newbs, 26 Jun 2013
A friend recommended this book to me, and although it's long out of print it's worth tracking down. Really could not have got the hang of granny squares without it!

Yarn Bombing
Yarn Bombing
by Mandy Moore
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Newb's Yarn-bombing Bible, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Yarn Bombing (Paperback)
I've only just started to yarn-bomb and enjoyed this book immensely. It's full of really inspirational ideas and I like the way it's presented as edgy and a bit rebellious. Beautifully illustrated and good practical advice.

The Prayer of Jabez (Breakthrough)
The Prayer of Jabez (Breakthrough)
by Bruce Wilkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Already a Fan, 26 Jun 2013
I've loved the prayer of Jabez for most of the time I've been a christian. I even have it pasted into the front of my bible, so I was interested to see a short book about it. Really enjoyed it and it gave me a few new points to think of about the prayer. I didn't give the book full points as personally I'd not pray it every day or see it as totally life-changing, but I liked this book.

Page: 1 | 2