Profile for Mrs. C. J. Bartle > Reviews

Royal Art & Craft Brushes 12Pk
Royal Art & Craft Brushes 12Pk
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price the are highly recommended., 2 Feb. 2016
I wanted these small brushes a class of ladies who wanted to learn silk painting. For the price the are highly recommended.

First4Spares Complete Drive Cog Shaft and Bearings for Gtech AirRam AR01/AR02/DM001 Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

3.0 out of 5 stars This part was a challenge to fit into the AirRam ..., 5 Jan. 2016
This part was a challenge to fit into the AirRam cleaner, but when fitted worked well for a short period of time. It did not last long and quickly needed replacing. I do not think that I will repeat the exercise.

ANDI ROSE Jewelry Women Rhinestones Diamond Hoop Stud 925 Sterling Silver Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray, 15 Dec. 2015
Excellent, comfortable every day earrings. To be recommended.

Maps for Kindle Fire Free
Maps for Kindle Fire Free

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to be a good tool to have, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Maps for Kindle Fire Free (App)
This seems to be a good tool to have., I have not used it just yet, but have played with the app to look up places that I know well and have found it easy to use and easy to read.

TVPlayer
TVPlayer

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment., 25 July 2015
This review is from: TVPlayer (App)
I thought that this was just the thing that I needed to watch tv on my kindle while my husband was watching cricket, rugby, or cars. But try as I might I could not get it to work. It was of no use to me so I can not recommend it. I am pleased that it was free.

Virgin TV Anywhere
Virgin TV Anywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars this app was no good to me., 30 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Virgin TV Anywhere (App)
I could not find a way of getting this app to work on my kindle fire. Eventually gave up.

The House
The House

5.0 out of 5 stars an interesting read., 4 May 2015
This review is from: The House (Kindle Edition)
I am enjoying this book, it is a long time since I have found a book which. Is a good read.

New Archery Arrow Quiver Cartel Lite Delux Right Handed (blue)
New Archery Arrow Quiver Cartel Lite Delux Right Handed (blue)
Offered by Red Frog International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to be a great bit of kit, 30 Dec. 2014
This seems to be a great bit of kit. Bought as a Christmas present for my son. It arrived in good time, well wrapped, sturdy and well made. It won't be used in "anger " until March, but all seems well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2016 1:41 PM GMT

Baby Shawl, DMC Crochet Pattern 14892L/2
Baby Shawl, DMC Crochet Pattern 14892L/2
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this pattern so much that I bought the recommend ..., 30 Oct. 2014
I liked this pattern so much that I bought the recommend cotton yarn to make it. I can not wait to finish the shawl that I have started to make this one. It is so pretty.

Mains Battery Charger for Canon Powershot A2000, A2200, A3000, A3100, A3150, A3200, A3300 and A3350 IS Digital Cameras - Replacement for Canon Quick Battery Charger CB-2LAE - For NB-8L Battery - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER