Profile for Jane > Reviews

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: 3.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Saga, 27 May 2013
Enjoyed this film as part of the trilogy and would recommend to any twilight fans. I would not recommend it to anyone who has not seen the other films first.

milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream 200ml
milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream 200ml
Offered by Im Fabulous
Price: 12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair conditioner that you could almost eat!!!, 27 May 2013
I love this product and have been using it for about 9 months now. One can lasts me a good 3 months and I use it daily on shoulder length hair. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to have good conditioned hair that smells nice.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheets, 2 Feb 2013
Superb and the most comfortable to sleep in. Also no bobbles which I have to avoid because my husband suffers from skin allergies. Recommend to everyone but especially those with skin allergies!

The Edge White Sanding Block 100/100 4 sided - 2006701
The Edge White Sanding Block 100/100 4 sided - 2006701
Offered by BeautyStyle(dispatch from HK)
Price: 1.17

3.0 out of 5 stars nail buffing block, 2 Feb 2013
I have no problem with the sanding block and would recommend it to anyone for buffing rather than using harsh emery boards. However, do not get caught out like i did and end up ordering one of these for 32p and then paying over 1 for postage!!! Because I ordered several items I did not realise these were being sent by different companies all of which added postage. I simply did not read the confirmation before submitting the order!!!

Gelish Full Size Basix Kit FULL Size Bottles - 6 Items
Gelish Full Size Basix Kit FULL Size Bottles - 6 Items
Offered by Best-Beauty Products
Price: 38.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners set in gelish nails, 2 Feb 2013
I chose this because I wanted the complete kit to do a set of nails. Brilliant as a starter kit and to give you the basic equipment but don't forget you will still need the colours too! I would recommend to nail techs and manicurists! Delivery was excellent, well packed and earlier than estimated.

gelish soak off gel polish : rose garden
gelish soak off gel polish : rose garden
Offered by US international service
Price: 8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Hellish colour, 2 Feb 2013
Another great colour that looks great when mixed with good gossip. I would definately recommend this to all manicurists and nail technicians

gelish soak off gel polish : good gossip
gelish soak off gel polish : good gossip
Offered by US international service
Price: 10.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelish Nails, 2 Feb 2013
Would recommend this product and colour. Particularly recommend to nail technicians. The colour also compliments Bellas Vampire as a sparkly coat on top.

SENA Walletbook case for iPhone 4/4S White
SENA Walletbook case for iPhone 4/4S White

4.0 out of 5 stars iphone wallet, 3 Nov 2011
I bought one of these wallets 2 years ago in black. Although this wallet seems to be expensive compared to some of the others, I can honestly say I used mine for the whole 2 years before replacing it with this new white one when I updated my phone recently. It is strong and durable and I have more or less replaced my purse with this as I can carry my bank cards in it. It also attracts a lot of attention from friends and shop assistants when paying for goods. Well worth the money. The white cover does show up the dirt more but I have found that it can be easily cleaned with a make up wipe :)

Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 48" long x 30" wide x 33" high, Black
Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 48" long x 30" wide x 33" high, Black
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This crate is well worth the money. We even took it on holiday with us and were able to pack it down for the car. Brilliant buy, 3 Nov 2011
We bought this crate after a lot of heartache with our young staff chewing all the wood furniture and door frames. This particular crate is 70 cheaper than one I saw in Pets at Home but appears to be exactly the same. The size of this crate means our dog can walk around and stand up with loads of space above and around him. It also breaks down in seconds and can be put back with very little effort. Because of this we have even taken it with us on holiday and managed to pack it neatly behind the drivers and passenger seats of a Ford Kuga car. I strongly recommend this to anyone but particularly to anyone who is unsure whether to put their pet in a cage but can no longer cope with their chewing. You will be pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they seem to be and how much easier it is to go out and come back knowing you will be able to pet and cuddle your dog because they havn't chewed anything. A word of caution: Make sure you buy a crate that allows your dog to move around and not one that restricts their movement.