Profile for Tammy Erten > Reviews

Content by Tammy Erten

Tammy Erten

Child of Light Complete Edition  (Playstation Vita)
Child of Light Complete Edition (Playstation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game!, 12 July 2014
After trying the demo, I knew I had to purchase this game. The graphics are fantastic, I love the battling, and the characters are interesting. The controls work wonderfully, and I love equipping my weapons with the special stones. Also with the vita version you get an extra character to download, some stones and some new outfit designs for aurora. Although you may think this game is for girls, or kids, it certainly is not, it is great for any gamer at any age. If I could be fussy the only thing I could say is that I would like to see a life bar for the monsters I am fighting, but it doesn't really matter. Well done ubisoft for bringing out a wonderful new game for the vita!

Nintendo Handheld Console DSi XL - Blue
Nintendo Handheld Console DSi XL - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The same as everyone, I thought prehaps I won't buy this, seeing as the 3ds is on the horizon, but once I found out new colours were coming, and the 3ds won't be out until March next year, I thought this would make a super a birthday pressie-early of course!!!
WEll what did I think-I already own a dsi, so all the neat little extras were no surprise to me, but those screens are just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is something I would have bought sooner if they had bought out some neater colours at the launch. I popped Professor Layton in, and it looks awesome, and sounds are better too-a lot of twinkleing is the only way I can describe the sounds are spot on.
ANd I love the colour of the blue, it's not what I would describe as midnight blue, and its not as blue as they show on the picture at the top-the colour is nearer that shown in the middle describtion, more like a jadey blue, which I love. Oh also Pokemon is wonderful on this too, you really see those little critters close up!
I don't regret buying this what so ever, when the 3ds comes out I shall pass this little beauty onto my daughter, but I have to say I am quite keen to keep it till they introduce the 3ds xl, so hope they do!!!!
Oh if you are thinking of one, there is a red one coming out soon, as a mario anniversary special, which looks great too!!!

Sims 2 Pets: US Version: Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Sims 2 Pets: US Version: Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Greg Kramer

4.0 out of 5 stars Super helpful guide, 3 Dec 2006
This Prima Guide for the sims 2 Pets game, is very helpful, and recommended. It is packed full of colour photos, and gives good information on how to build octagon buildings, and how to become great friends with your pets. It gives a cheat list, where you can actaully select to control your pet, and there is a lot of information on the create a pet feature. Well worht having. The only downis it also contains information about the consloe version, that is why I rated it 4 stars.