Profile for Tony > Reviews

Tony

Samsung Toner MLT-D101S
Samsung Toner MLT-D101S

4.0 out of 5 stars Toner purchase, 23 Mar. 2014
Actually I haven't used it yet - I bought it because Amazon told me I would need it when I bought the Samsung laser printer but the printer had a cartridge in it already. Obviously it will be used in due course and I'm sure it will work just as well as the one in the machine - I'm a little peeved though.

New Mens Flat Lace Up Plimsoles Plims Casual Canvas Pumps Trainers Shoes Sizes UK 7 8 9 10 11 12 (UK Size 10, Black)
Offered by JJS DIRECT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value basic plimsolls., 28 Oct. 2013
I wanted a basic pair of plimsolls and failed totally to find anything like these in Oxford Street or Covent Garden for less that £40. Even with p&p doubling the price these cost less than £8 - they look all right and they seem comfortable enough after one session of English country dancing - they're fine.

Green Blade BB-CW120 15m x 1.7mm Galvanized Barbed Wire in Carry Tub
Green Blade BB-CW120 15m x 1.7mm Galvanized Barbed Wire in Carry Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep burglars out, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this because there was trouble locally with burglars getting in through downstairs front windows - all the police did was advise owners to lower their hedges to increase visibility. No way would I cut down my hedge which gives me privacy so I filled the narrow gap between hedge and house with this barbed wire. It's the envy of the neighbours and I haven't been burgled yet.

Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black
Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black
Offered by Southern Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting a good one, 6 Aug. 2013
I chose this expensive cable because I'd read an earlier review by someone who'd bought a cheap one which had failed to work properly with a Panasonic Bluray player and Panasonic TV - this one worked perfectly first time and has continued to do so.

200mmx66mm Barbed Wire (2mm Plastic Sign)
200mmx66mm Barbed Wire (2mm Plastic Sign)
Offered by KPCM Display

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 12 May 2013
I ordered this because houses in my street have been broken into by burglars jemmying open a bottom sash window. We have only a narrow front garden and I have filled the area between the house and the hedge with swathes of barbed wire to deter intruders. At the same time I didn't want to injure anyone who might legitimately enter my front garden (eg emergency services). This sign is neat and a little bit smaller than a brick but also very visible - just what I needed.

Silverline 245077 Extendable Pruning Saw 1.5-2.5 m
Silverline 245077 Extendable Pruning Saw 1.5-2.5 m

4.0 out of 5 stars Pruning saw, 18 Sept. 2012
It looks quite terrifying but after a couple of uses I'm getting the hang of using it and how to employ the hooked bits above and below the serrated bit. The handgrip is very firm and makes the thing easily controllable even at full extent. When they see it, friends and neighbours want to borrow it but I'm reluctant to lend it in case they mess it up - this could be a problem!