Profile for Mrs CJW > Reviews

Mrs CJW (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Luminarc Shot Glass, Pack of 4
Luminarc Shot Glass, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a good weight, and don't feel flimsy like some of ..., 14 Dec. 2014
Lovely quality heavy based shot glasses. These are a good weight, and don't feel flimsy like some of the shot glasses do. Perfect for a winter shot when you get back from a cold afternoon walk. Also gives a perfect measure for making Christmas cocktails!
These glasses arrived well packed and in good time.

Liberon Finishing Oil 500ml
Liberon Finishing Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars but I've found Liberon finishing oil to be the best. It goes on easily with a cloth, 14 Dec. 2014
I use this all the time for my solid wood kitchen worktops. I've tried several other brands, but I've found Liberon finishing oil to be the best. It goes on easily with a cloth, and keeps the worktops waterproof for a good length of time. It has a nice satin finish, rather than gloss, which I'm not keen on. It takes between 4 - 5 hours to completely dry, so is best done first thing in the morning, and will then be dry and ready to use in the afternoon.

UNQShop 310218 Tidy Boot Storage Cargo Net Bungee Trunk Luggage Black
UNQShop 310218 Tidy Boot Storage Cargo Net Bungee Trunk Luggage Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband is really pleased with this cargo net, 14 Dec. 2014
My husband is really pleased with this cargo net. The Insignia boot is fairly large, and things tend to fall over, this keeps everything tidy and in place. It was a lot less expensive than the branded net which we looked at, but the quality is just as good.

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by Mr Pets

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and very effective, 14 Dec. 2014
I use these spot on drops for my Chihuahua and my long haired cat. They work really well, to the point I've never had fleas on either pet. Easy to apply and very effective. As they're suitable for both small dogs and cats, I always treat my boys at the same time. Great value. Would recommend.

10 x GU10 Eco Halogen Bulbs 35w Power Produces 50w Light Output
10 x GU10 Eco Halogen Bulbs 35w Power Produces 50w Light Output

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs, really bright, 14 Dec. 2014
Great bulbs, really bright, and seem better quality than previous bulbs. They arrived quickly, and well packed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these, and the seller.

4 ColourDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement For HP 364XL - Photosmart 5510, 5511, 5512, 5514, 5515, 5520, 5522, 5524, 6510, 6512, 6515, 6520, 7515, B010a, B109a, B109d, B109f, B109n, B110a, B110c, B110e, HP Photosmart Plus B209a, B209c, B210a, B210c, B210d, HP Deskjet 3070A, 3520, 3522, 3524, Officejet 4610, 4620 High capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars although they all look fine, and I can't print anything, 14 Dec. 2014
This is the first time I've tried these cartridges, and I was hoping they would replace the overly expensive HP ones. I put these replacements in my HP5520 photosmart printer, but I just get a message that the cartridges are damaged, although they all look fine, and I can't print anything! Does anyone have a way around this? Has anyone else had this message?

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chromecast = Bad Amazon Prime!!, 7 May 2014
I bought the Chromecast to stream films from YouTube or Netflix to the TV. It works great for those, also fantastic for films downloaded to your PC. Unfortunately, I still have the problem of not being able to stream films from Amazon instant video, which do not support streaming either to my android tablet, smartphone or to my TV with Chromecast?

I had been a Lovefilm customer for years, and was told on numerous occasions that they would soon be supporting all android devices. I stuck with them, they became Amazon instant video, and still our android devices are not being supported?
The chromecast would be fantastic if Amazon supported it. I may now end my Amazon membership, as I can't stream any films, except to my pc. This is very shortsighted on their part, and they seem to have lied to hold on to customers for the last 3 years. Beware if buying a Chromecast to watch Amazon instant video.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 2:20 PM BST

Safety Blinkers
Safety Blinkers
Offered by Tcity

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good for a while, 12 Mar. 2014
I think these little safety blinkers are a must on dark winter nights. It clipped on to our chihuahuas winter jacket easily, and worked very well for around 6 weeks, but then only worked intermittently? Not sure if the batteries would need replacing after such a small amount of use? Not expensive, but you would hope an item would have a little more life?

Anthon Berg 15 Assorted Cocktail Liqueur Bottles 235 g
Anthon Berg 15 Assorted Cocktail Liqueur Bottles 235 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as hoped., 12 Mar. 2014
These were ordered for Christmas, but took a long while to arrive, and probably not worth the wait. We've tried many makes of liqueur, and these were nothing special, sadly. The chocolate wasn't great, quite hard and waxy, and very little liqueur. We wouldn't buy these again, rather disappointing.

Grey Metal Thermometer
Grey Metal Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive & useful!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Grey Metal Thermometer
My husband likes to know the exact temperature in the garden. We had an old thermometer on the wall which was way past it's best.
I bought this nice metal thermometer to replace it, and was pleased by the quality, clear display and style of this.
It is a good size on the garden wall, looks lovely and seems to be accurate. Perfect!

Page: 1 | 2