Profile for Stuart Dudley > Reviews

Content by Stuart Dudley

Stuart Dudley

Borderlands 2 (Playstation Vita)
Borderlands 2 (Playstation Vita)
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably Good, 2 Jun. 2014
Having played Borderlands 2 on PS3 a while back and being a fan of the PS Vita I was thrilled though slightly concerned about the news that they were bringing Borderlands 2 to the Vita, as it seemed an amazing idea that could fail which made me wonder if I should spend £20 on it.

However this was possibly the best £20 I have ever spent, I have not been able to stop playing this game not only because Borderlands 2 was a 10/10 game in my opinion, but having it wherever I wanted-on a car journey or in my bedroom-just added to enjoyment. After hearing all these critics give such low ratings for this game I do have to admit that sometimes the frame rate does drop (worst I have experienced was 21 fps) and people new to the vita may struggle with the controls but after a while you will get use to it and enjoy the entire game on a portable device, and these low ratings are in my opinion a load of rubbish.

This game is a must buy for anyone with a Vita and if anyone is thinking of buying one then they should get it just for this game, I would happily have paid £35 for this (as it also includes some DLC packs which add to the length of playability) and is the best game so far for the Vita (Killzone Mercenary a close second for me though, but other people have other games they may like more) with probably more than 30hrs just for the main quest and DLC, with a lot of replayability.

10/10 again for Borderlands 2, and I am amazed in how they got such a massive open world game on vita with just as impressive visuals and gameplay as a console version.