Profile for Wd Pearson > Reviews

Content by Wd Pearson

Wd Pearson "Spartan" (Nortumberland,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Theraflex Hot & Cold Packs - Microwavable | 27x12cm [ 99-150 ]
Theraflex Hot & Cold Packs - Microwavable | 27x12cm [ 99-150 ]
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for pain relief, 15 July 2014
Excellent for pain relief.Use in a towel,or sleeve of some kind,not in direct contact with the skin,for no more than 15 minutes at one time,as it loses it,s effectiveness after this time.Great for taking on holiday,ideal for all body areas,back,neck,knee etc.Freezes in a few hours.Great buy.

Panasonic Premium ES-RF31 Wet and Dry 4-Blade Electric Shaver for men with Flexible Pivoting Head

4.0 out of 5 stars Gret Value,does the job, 5 April 2014
If it hadn,t been half price,I would have considered this expensive,and looked for something in the medium price range.It is a lot lighter than I expected,with a larger shaving head,which works well and is easy to handle.It takes a shave or two to get used to not pressing the trimmer button.My only gripe would be over the quality of the pouch they supply,which offers no protection from knocks etc when travelling,being.A very good purchase at the price.Recommended.

I Just Love Love Songs
I Just Love Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value,Great sounds, 5 April 2014
This review is from: I Just Love Love Songs (Audio CD)
Some compilations often "pad out" good songs with B sides,and less well known tracks,but every CD on this album was first class.Well balanced with ballads and rock n roll numbers,strongly recommended for quality and value.

eSecure Behind the Ear Mini Amplifier Hearing Aids Aid + Batteries
eSecure Behind the Ear Mini Amplifier Hearing Aids Aid + Batteries
Offered by eSecure

2.0 out of 5 stars No Better Than NHS, 5 April 2014
Sorry,I can,t agree with the glowing reviews this item gets.I bought it for my wife,after reading reviews and the noting price reduction.My wife found it cumbersome to insert,and worked no better,if not worse,than the free NHS hearing aid she has.I suggest you let the professionals look after sensitive things like hearind aids,and don.t waste money on this.

100 Essential Smooth Hits
100 Essential Smooth Hits
Offered by NetsavesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Padding on this CD, 17 Dec 2013
Of the 100 "Hits",I would suggest about 40 fall under this heading,while the rest don,t,being a selection of B sides and general "padding".The first couple of CD,s are fine,but the rest aren,t as good.

Basketball sports gift idea cd clock - can personalise for free
Basketball sports gift idea cd clock - can personalise for free

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item, 25 Nov 2013
I ordered this for my basketballmad grandson,but it was a lot smaller.and fragile than I expected.The pointers were jammed together,and had to be prised apart before they would move.The pointers are very slack,and move at the slightest touch.A good point is the smooth action of the second hand,but I suppose for the price I should have known.Returned for a refund.

JML - Volume Max
JML - Volume Max
Offered by Betterware

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: JML - Volume Max (Personal Care)
My wife was attracted to this as an alternative to the NHS issue.The battery life in this item is quoted as 14 hours of use,which works out at less than a week.My wife tried for hours but just couldn,t get it to work.Very flimsy,don,t believe the hype.

Fly Papers - 8 Pack By Seller Hut
Fly Papers - 8 Pack By Seller Hut
Offered by san direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Flies come to a sticky end!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fly Papers - 8 Pack By Seller Hut
Having annoying flies etc invading my conservatory when the door was open,I thought I,d try these reasonably priced fly papers.The hardest part is opening them,as they stick together if not opened as per the instructions.They come with a thumb tack fitting,not appropriate for UPVC,but a piece of BlueTac worked just as well.Position the paper as high as you can,well above head height,and try more than one for best results.They retain their "stickiness" for several days,and seem to work well judging by the captured flying insects on display.

Sweethearts And Stolen Summer Kisses
Sweethearts And Stolen Summer Kisses

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of the 60s, 16 July 2013
Although there are duplications on similar CDs,the sound quality is excellent,and the balance of rock and ballard is very good

Jack Reacher [DVD]
Jack Reacher [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars All action movie., 6 July 2013
This review is from: Jack Reacher [DVD] (DVD)
My only complaint about the movie,is that Tom Cruise is nothing like the Jack Reacher in Lee Childs book,who is a 6ft 5inch ex MP.This movie I taken from the "One Shot" book.All action,great for Lee Child fans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4