Profile for Mike > Reviews

Auraglow Motion Activated PIR Sensor Wireless Twin Security Light
Auraglow Motion Activated PIR Sensor Wireless Twin Security Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful strong bright light, 9 Mar. 2016
This is a wonderful strong bright light. It has a solid construction and easy to fit. So why have i given only 2 stars???? well one slight problem it only works if it is very dark. I bought it to make my front door brighter at night and for the life of me even at 3am in winter.
I am sure this wpould be perfect at my back door which is much darker.

Men's Leather Slippers HADLEY twin gusset BROWN size 8
Men's Leather Slippers HADLEY twin gusset BROWN size 8
Offered by The Slippers Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 15 Sept. 2015
Although only had them a few days, I am very happy with these slippers. They fit well are very comfortable (stay on my feet which many don't) They appear to be well made and sturdy and at a reasonable price. They arrived when expected and well packaged.

Sunartis THB367 Outside Weather Station with Stainless Steel Frame and Thermometer Hygrometer and Barometer approx. Ø 21 x 4 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2015
looks good on my shed wall appears to be quite accurate good product

TENGA Egg Wavy Single
TENGA Egg Wavy Single
Offered by Adult Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2015
Good item gives great sensation, small discrete and worth the money.

Robert Welch Burford Toothbrush Holder
Robert Welch Burford Toothbrush Holder
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars ... more expensive than other makes this is a very sturdy product and am sure (not had it long enough ..., 14 Jun. 2015
Though more expensive than other makes this is a very sturdy product and am sure (not had it long enough yet) it will not rust like some cheaper brands. looks very stylish in my bathroom.

New HDMI + Scart Freeview Digital TV Receiver and Recorder Tuner Set Top Digi Box Terrestrial & USB Multi Media Player with Advanced Program & Time Recorder . For UK Switchover Analogue To Digital TV Converter Box USB PVR Style TV Recorder with HDMI and SCART input DVB-T 1 YEAR WHATEVER HAPPENS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
Offered by UK-DIGITAL

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 4 Jan. 2014
Within one week 2 of these stopped rotating, I brushed my teeth twice with each and they broke. Have thrown the other two out. They may be cheap but I have reverted to the much more expensive original brushes. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY THET DONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this book about 20 odd years ago for my family they loved it, I had to read it every night for years. Now I was so pleased to see that I could buy this book on Amazon and it is being read to a new generation of my family my grand daughter.
It is a very colourful book good pictures and the rhymes and characters are such fun. Highly recommend this if you have young family that loves to be read to. One word of caution it is ADDICTIVE.

8x CHIPPED COMPATIBLE HP 920 XL FULL SET COMBO PACK INK CARTRIDGES HP920
8x CHIPPED COMPATIBLE HP 920 XL FULL SET COMBO PACK INK CARTRIDGES HP920
Offered by Now Ink Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible, 19 Dec. 2013
Disappointed with this product the inks look thin and watery, and the black cartridge bares no resemblance to the original hp 920 ink cartridges that i need for replacement. The original black cartridges are much thicker. I know this product is much cheaper but..........
Have returned this product.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40EB-K Compact Camera - Black (18.2MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, Wi-Fi with NFC, Built in GPS, 24mm Wide Angle, 50P Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pics, 16 July 2013
I am not lets be quite frank a technophile but neither am I a technophobe, on the + side this camera takes excellent photographs, close up, panoramic through windows and any other way you can think of and that's saying something from a non perfect picture taker like me. On the minus side did have a bit of trouble connecting it to my wifi router had to call my isp and Panasonic support to get it to work and I have had difficulty getting it to it connected to my pc (still trying) but that apart I love the camera. If like me you are not into technical things try and get someone to help you because I do find it frustrating not to be able yet to send pics direct to my pc from the camera which was the reason I bought it in the first place.

Page: 1 | 2